PDA

View Full Version : How do i post a thread?

Mermaid Narina
08-15-2012, 06:44 AM
This is a strange question, seeing as THIS is a thread i just posted, but this is the only section it appears i cant post something in? Is it because i am not a senior member or is something wrong with my account? Im not sure how to :O
Any help?
:) x

malinghi
08-15-2012, 11:59 AM
What happens when you try to create a thread in other areas of the forum? When you go to other sections, do you see the button that says "Post New Thread?" What happens when you click it?

AniaR
08-15-2012, 12:19 PM
yestersday I had a bug where whenever I went to post something new I was logged out

malinghi
08-16-2012, 12:32 AM
That's odd Raina. I'm not sure what would cause that. Everyone, please let me know if you see anything like that. If you can, take a screenshot. That can help troubleshoot the problem.

Mermaid Narina
08-16-2012, 03:28 AM
this is what the screen looks like if i wanted to post a thread in the making tails section. should there be a button or something? :O

Winged Mermaid
08-16-2012, 04:39 AM
Those are pages of the site, not pages of the forum! I can see where you'd get confused. If you click on the articles you can comment, but they are just that- articles. The forum, where you can post threads, is only under the "Forum" page in the navigation bar. Here is the tail making forum section: http://mernetwork.com/index/forumdisplay.php?27-Tailmaking There should be a button under the yellow box and to the left that says "+ Post New Thread". Do you get that?

Mermaid Narina
08-17-2012, 08:42 AM
Oh!!! I see it now!!!
Thankyou so much! I was so confused about this for a while :P
Thanks!!!! :)

Winged Mermaid
08-17-2012, 03:02 PM
No problem! Happy to help ^_^