PDA

View Full Version : Pockets?

Mermaid Azira
08-16-2012, 12:31 PM
Has any one ever made a tail with pockets? Probably just big enough to hold a shell or like a carrot?

Mermaid Annariea
08-16-2012, 02:15 PM
i dont think so. but im sure some people have pouches like for belts or stuff.

Mermaid Lei Loni
08-16-2012, 03:22 PM
I would imagine that pockets would create some drag. Although, I loooove the idea of pockets in a tail! (I think everything should have pockets though, even most of my skirts and dresses do, lol.) On my fin, I have several organza pouches that I fill with shells, waterproof business cards, stones, etc. The drawstring ones tie to my fishnet belt really well, and they look super cute. And since they are so super cheap and come in different sizes you can always change them out (the organza eventually frays and will fall apart) and have different colors.

Mermaid Azira
08-16-2012, 05:52 PM
I would imagine that pockets would create some drag. Although, I loooove the idea of pockets in a tail! (I think everything should have pockets though, even most of my skirts and dresses do, lol.) On my fin, I have several organza pouches that I fill with shells, waterproof business cards, stones, etc. The drawstring ones tie to my fishnet belt really well, and they look super cute. And since they are so super cheap and come in different sizes you can always change them out (the organza eventually frays and will fall apart) and have different colors.
Waterproof business cards? Genius! Ya I guess pouches make sense.