PDA

View Full Version : Humming Bird Rescures!

Mermaid Saphira
08-17-2012, 12:03 PM
This is the second time Bubbles and I have rescued a hummingbird! Our first rescue was for a young male humming bird that ran into the window. He was a little confused at first but we checked him over, he was't hurt and we released him when he was no longer confused and more able to fly. We named hm Lucky ;)
Miracle was our second rescue! Unlike most hummingbirdsthat simply fly in the garage and dart back out, Miracle flew right in and got herself caught in the rafters. She was all wrapped in cob webs and fell down due to th weight. I thought for sure she would be dead because my dog (Topaz) is a killer X_x Luckily, she was alive and we were able to cut off the webs beore she flew off to our butterfly bush <3 Here is the picture I caught b4 we cut off the webs..

Mermaid Cascada
08-17-2012, 12:21 PM
AAAAAAAAW!!!! I have never rescued a hummingbird but I've rescued baby squirrels and this really weird bird that kept on running into the window :p. That's really cool :D I love humming birds.

Mermaid Saphira
08-17-2012, 12:30 PM
My dad rescued a baby squirel, he was gonna be eaten by a cat, and he named him Peanut. He eventually turned wild and started nesting in my dads motorcycle helment :/

Mermaid Azira
08-17-2012, 01:08 PM
Oo. I feel so happy for the hummingbirds

Mermaid Cascada
08-17-2012, 01:20 PM
My dad rescued a baby squirel, he was gonna be eaten by a cat, and he named him Peanut. He eventually turned wild and started nesting in my dads motorcycle helment :/

Lol :p

Mermaid Annariea
08-17-2012, 01:54 PM
awe, thats awesome :D

Spindrift
08-17-2012, 03:24 PM
That's cool! Glad you were able to save the hummingbird from a certain death.

merboy78xy
08-18-2012, 12:48 AM
I ADORE hummingbirds!! They're amazing li'l creatures! So beautiful!