PDA

View Full Version : Who has used Dragon Skin? I have a really stupid question. Please help!!!

MermaidNoveli
08-19-2012, 08:30 PM
Ok, so I got my Dragon Skin and I'm all set with my molds and ready to open it up BUT I can't for the life of me figure out how to open it!!! They're in the gallon tubs and when they arrived, they leaked a little, I'm guessing from the hot trip, but they're so slimy now I can't get a good enough grip to figure out how you open it. This may be the stupidest question of all time and I feel super dumb for having to ask but if anyone could help, I'd SO appreciate it! You'd save me a ton of grief and my hands some pain lol

Mermaid Lorelei
08-19-2012, 08:37 PM
Haha, no problem dear. I've found the best way is to use the tongs on the back of a hammer to help pull the lid up and off. Keep something like your foot perched in the middle of the lid to give traction. It'll take a little bit of wiggling it around the rim to get it to come off, but it will eventually start to loosen.

MermaidNoveli
08-19-2012, 08:41 PM
Oh my gosh! Thank you so much! I tried using a flat head screwdriver for leverage but I was afraid if that wasn't how you opened it I'd break it because it wasn't budging lol Thank you!!!!!

Mermaid Lorelei
08-19-2012, 08:45 PM
No problem dear. I'm glad to help.

MermaidNoveli
08-19-2012, 08:47 PM
Once I get this all done, I'll post a progress photos thread :D