PDA

View Full Version : Stephanie Summers???

MermaidIvy
08-22-2012, 09:40 AM
I'm ready to buy my first realistic tail. I contacted Stephanie at the Fish Butts Email, and I think I tried the mermaid parties one two. Anyways, this was 3 weeks ago. Everyone keeps saying that the customer service is great, and Stephanie gets back to them within a few days, but I havent gotten a response.
I definately sent it to the right email, because I got the automated response.
Im wondering if ordering from Fish Butts is a good idea.
Does anyone know why she isn't responding? Its been about 3 and a half weeks and I've sent 2 emails.

Mermaid Annariea
08-22-2012, 09:49 AM
i think she said that sometimes emails get accidentally placed into the spam folder. you know how people are with spam folders, i only check mine once every other month.
contact her on facebook and let her know your dilemma, im sure she would be happy to help you. it also may have accidentally been deleted, some emails automatically delete things in spam after a certain amount of time.

MermaidIvy
08-22-2012, 10:00 AM
Ok, Thank you!!! :)

WavyMermaidy
08-22-2012, 10:54 AM
Agreed with Brianna - I just started working with Stephanie on a tail order last week, and after not getting a response for about a day I posted on Fish Butt's FB page and that's exactly what had happened (spam folder, along with some other people's emails too). She IS really excellent at getting back with people...she's been crazy busy and was sick and had a friend's death to deal with and STILL she has gotten back ASAP to every email I've sent since in designing my tail.

Mermaid Annariea
08-22-2012, 11:27 AM
exactly. shes had to deal with several deaths actually, i believe :(
but yeah, let her know and she will either find it or have you email her again. (:

MermaidIvy
08-22-2012, 12:34 PM
Oh, Im sorry, I didnt know! :P

Mermaid Annariea
08-22-2012, 01:13 PM
haha, its fine, we all understand. theres been a lot of problems with some tailmakers, you just wanted to make sure you werent going to spend money on something that wouldnt be taken seriously. it was a good thing to ask, because now you know whats going on and what to do :D

Lyna
08-22-2012, 01:14 PM
Yea, she always responds within hours. Your email must have gotten mixed up in another folder somewhere. Her work is amazing. I have pics of her tail I own on my profile, and I have a review posted as well.

MermaidIvy
08-22-2012, 01:21 PM
Yea, she always responds within hours. Your email must have gotten mixed up in another folder somewhere. Her work is amazing. I have pics of her tail I own on my profile, and I have a review posted as well.

Lyna, your tail is beautiful!!! Which Monofin is in it?

Sea Pearl
08-22-2012, 02:20 PM
I would agree. When she was making my tail I would send her an email or something through facebook and she would reply as soon as an hour later.

Lyna
08-22-2012, 02:32 PM
the Oceanika

MermanJesse
08-22-2012, 11:06 PM
Also, us tail makers, and I am sure ALL of us tail makers get emails from the kids that want to purchase a tail for $30. $100. We have to sort through all of those to find the one or two that are serious about tails.

I had a kid want to pay me $30 for an H2O style tail!

New York Mermaid
08-23-2012, 02:02 AM
Stephanie has been doing quite a bit she's working on responded to emails (i know i just got oneyesterday) Give her alittle bit of time, she'll reply soon. :)

seagirls626
08-23-2012, 10:17 AM
She usually response really quickly. She replied to my email I sent yesterday today. Maybe she's dealing with some issues? Your email might of gone into her spam or junk mail folder by accident.

WavyMermaidy
08-23-2012, 12:07 PM
Ha ha...regarding what Jesse said, Stephanie told me the other day that about 90% of her email that she was having to sort through was comprised of the ones from kids wanting cheap tails. So yeah, I'm sure the sorting through it all is no fun at all :(

AniaR
08-23-2012, 12:23 PM
im not even a tail maker and I get at least 75% of my emails asking for a tail

Merman Dan
08-23-2012, 12:57 PM

$30 would buy a lovely photograph of an H2O style tail. ;)

Merman_Shawn
08-23-2012, 01:34 PM
Also, us tail makers, and I am sure ALL of us tail makers get emails from the kids that want to purchase a tail for $30. $100. We have to sort through all of those to find the one or two that are serious about tails.

I just made a thread about this under "tailmaking"

Mer_Adella
10-09-2012, 01:58 PM
I am most likely going to be buying one of Stevi's silicone tails :D I am putting money away as we speak I am so excited :D

Mermaid Saphira
10-09-2012, 02:01 PM
Stevi Summers is the owner of FishButts (formerly Mermaid Parties) ;) Often times on her Facebook page she will alert everyone that she is out until further notice. Please try and check that out so you can keep updated :) www.facebook.com/fishbuttsforsale