PDA

View Full Version : Are you afraid to post your review on Eric's Facebook?

Raayvhen
08-24-2012, 12:48 PM
Well here's a place you can do it. Eric has gone TOO FAR with the bashing of this community and with hiding every negative thing anyone says about him or his tails. Post good reviews, post bad reviews, post neutral reviews. The word needs to get out there other than just on this community.

http://www.facebook.com/MertailorsRealReviews

AniaR
08-24-2012, 03:28 PM
Im not sure how I feel about the page. Yes, we need to blow off steam regarding eric... but I also dont want it to turn into a bullying page. When he's sold you a bad product, or spoken to you in a terrible way- I think it's worth complaining,venting,thinking about etc. But I'd hate to see it turn into exactly what we accuse him of. Also, like I said before, a similar page was set up by melissa mermaid about adam martyn when he stole money from her and never sent a tail. Adam reported it, and it was deleted, and all the members suspended from FB.

I think the best thing we can do is encourage people to post their reviews GOOD OR BAD. Im not against the guy having a good review! I just think the issues surrounding bad reviews should be addressed, and if he cant address them, he needs to take a break and catch up.

Raayvhen
08-24-2012, 03:49 PM
Let me clarify. I opened the page for both good and bad reviews. My goal is a place where anyone can post their review whether it be positive or negative where they don't have to be worried about Eric deleting it for them.

Mermaid Celissa
08-24-2012, 04:06 PM
Wait...he...liked your page? LAWL.

Raayvhen
08-24-2012, 04:18 PM
I don't think so. I liked his page just to be polite.

Mermaid Celissa
08-24-2012, 04:23 PM
Oh okay. :P

Kanti
08-24-2012, 08:21 PM
If you want to get your page moving, you can post links to the reviews in the mertailor forum on Mernetwork.
You can also post links to video reviews of his tails as well.

Raayvhen
08-24-2012, 08:43 PM
I'm going to be PMming people who've posted reviews on here to ask if its alright to link them before I do.