PDA

View Full Version : I love you merfolk!!!

Princess Kae-Leah
08-25-2012, 04:43 PM
Something I've long struggled with is showing genuine appreciation for the support and validation I *do* get here and dwelling on the positive majority instead of the vocal negative minority. So I just want to say that I love you guys, Raina, Maple, Ayla, Celissa, Taylor, RaNdOm, Winged Mermaid, and others, I truly do appreciate your support, and everyone you've done to make me feel welcome and included. Thanks for believing in me! *Group hug*
I want this to be a thread where mers express their appreciation for the support and friendship they get from their fellow merfolk. I feel that it's so easy peasy to dwell on the negative criticism one gets that you almost end up ignoring or playing down the positive feedback you do get, or maybe not trusting or believing it's sincerity, so here we can dwell on the positive energy that comes our way and say thank you for it.

Mermaid Celissa
08-25-2012, 04:58 PM
I got MENTIONED! ;)

Awww, we love you too Kae-Leah, you're a great part of our community. Whenever you feel down and out, remember that Cel here is rooting for you every step of the way! :)

Ayla of Duluth
08-25-2012, 05:34 PM
So did I! Yay! :3

deepblue
08-25-2012, 05:38 PM
I just love that this thread is here. :)

Princess Kae-Leah
08-26-2012, 04:11 PM
Thanks for the responses!

Merman_Shawn
08-26-2012, 04:32 PM
Kae-Leah, I do read a lot of what you write, and I love that you get your points across, while not act "high and mighty"! It's a rare thing to find an activist without a "big head".lol
Your fiction is also very good too! I read a preview on your site the other day. :)