PDA

View Full Version : I want to model YOUR products!

Ilonka
09-06-2012, 12:42 PM
I'm moving to Florida soon and I don't really know allot of people in the states which is not good for my career as a model. I got a really good idea though, I'm an experienced model in and out of water, and there are so many new mermaid costume makers now. It would be cool to do exchanges, I can model your products, tails, accessories, whatever, just provide me with a photographer and advertising as a model.
There are almost no mermaid models, and I have never seen one that specializes in modeling products in general for mermaid makers. It can also help get your products on local costuming magazines and sites!
Mertailor has his personal models, its helped him a ton to get attention all over the internet, why can't his competition do the same?

I would love to model for Ravens company, especially an open underwater shoot for them which I don't think they have done, also for Stephanie and Jesse. I think its a cool idea to put out there and think about.
I'm also dying to travel an meet other mers.

Drowning
09-06-2012, 12:44 PM
Ilonka, if this Tampa diver can help, just let me know!

Ilonka
09-06-2012, 01:31 PM
Ilonka, if this Tampa diver can help, just let me know!

That would be awesome! I'm going to be living in Bradenton so if you can find me an underwater photographer (if you aren't one yourself) that would be wonderful. I need a diving buddy anyways, I would love to meet you!

Mermaid Saphira
09-06-2012, 06:37 PM
If I was a maker, I would totally have you model! You are graceful underwater :) Good luck in Florida!!

Ilonka
09-07-2012, 11:33 AM
If I was a maker, I would totally have you model! You are graceful underwater :) Good luck in Florida!!

Thank you saphira :D

MermanJesse
09-08-2012, 01:38 AM
Unfortunately I am not in Florida.