PDA

View Full Version : Anyone play sims 3?

AniaR
09-07-2012, 12:42 PM
Anyone play sims 3? If you use www.sims3.com you can add friends, and ever since showtime you can send sims to eachother's games! If you want to add me i'm rainawater :) let me know!

Morticia Mermaid
09-07-2012, 12:55 PM
I've been waiting till I can afford to get the new xpack before I get sims 3. If I preorder Supernatural I can get sims 3 for like $10

ShyMer
09-07-2012, 02:30 PM
I'm still using sims 2. It makes me sad that I don't see expansion packs for it anymore. Sims 3 looks really cool, but I'm still not ready to move on yet.

That's awesome that you can send them to other users though!

Blondie
09-07-2012, 09:18 PM
ShyMer, I know what you mean. I had almost all of the Sims 2 expansions that game was my LIFE. My sisters and I played so much we could "speak" Simlish and pretty much understand each other. Sims 2 was amazing and I think I still have a place in my heart for it even if I don't play it anymore. I have Sims 3 now and it's a lot of fun! It definitely isn't what I thought it would be. I like how much more realistic the models look and there's SO much more to do around town. Although, I only have pets as far as expansions go, I'm totally planning on getting seasons in November.

For my birthday later this month I either want to get generations or showtime. Any preferences?

AniaR
09-07-2012, 10:21 PM
you can do more with showtime

spottedcatfish
09-08-2012, 12:02 AM
Sims 3 looks interesting... but my inner Geography nerd was ecstatic when I saw this:

http://www.thesims3.com/game/tools/world

You can create a world!!! OMG! I will have to look into this!

Dacora
10-04-2012, 02:57 AM
The sims 3 is awesome. <3 I love making houses in it.

Mermaid Saphira
10-04-2012, 11:28 AM
I love the sims three! First time I played, the only time I would ever pull myself from the computer was to eat and use the bathroom XD It's so addictive, but I have managed to restrain myself from it ;)

Mermaid Margarete
10-04-2012, 12:45 PM
YES! I love The Sims!! I've been playing since it first came out 13 years ago! XD
I have every EP but I haven't gotten SuperNatural yet cause I've just been really busy
My screen name is QTamrinta
Add me if you can!! =D