PDA

View Full Version : Sicky Mergirl here

New York Mermaid
09-09-2012, 12:47 AM
Hey everyone, I appologize for my dissapearane I've been a bit sick lately (NO thanks to a certain spouse and then a relapse) and busy alot lately. Ive also been going through a bit on a personal matter (depressed and lets top that with Anxiety) as well. I've been trying to keep in touch on facebook via crappy phone. I feel so bad because i've been trying to do so much all together and well anxiety and feeling like carp didint help at all.

But im back thankfully. Hopefully thursday all will work out and i can send out some things like i was suppose to do last week (but of course that breakdown didint help me).

Also i got a call for a film shoot and a photoshoot. And im looking forward to my 8th year wedding anniversary. Im trying to keep organized and such. Im so sorry i swam off with no warning. But even mermaids need some alone time..lol

happyguava
09-09-2012, 08:57 AM
Hugs!! Sorry you've had such a rough trot, but it's really nice to see you back :) I have depression and anxiety as well. It isn't east, but you're not alone <3

Mermaid Saphira
09-09-2012, 09:27 AM
Welcome back! We missed you *merh hugs*

Mermaid Lorelei
09-09-2012, 11:14 AM
Sad to say, but I know exactly what depression and anxiety are like and I understand completely. -hugs- Here's praying you feel better quickly!

New York Mermaid
09-10-2012, 03:51 PM
Thanks for the support everyone,

I appologize especially to you lorelei, I know we've been talking and such and I need to make that up to you. Congrats on your engagment btw :D Im so glad its going so well for you.

Mermaid Lorelei
09-10-2012, 04:21 PM
Don't worry about it Lanai. And thank you!