PDA

View Full Version : Ariel Style Shells

SilverSiren
09-12-2012, 09:23 AM
These shells were a costume make for SignorinaSirena and I wanted to take a moment to show them off. They are in the style of Ariel's shell top from The Little Mermaid. Made form a professional grade polymer clay that has a tension strength of around 20 pounds. They have been dusted with a resin based pearl powder that is cured into the product to give a long lasting purple mother of pearl shine and then encrusted with Swarovski crystals and pearls. I can do these in ANY color including a white with a rainbow mother of pearl effect. They are slightly larger than a lions paw shell but with a soft curve to better fit your shape.

I will do these in resin also for an additional $100.00 in ANY color. The polymer clay option is to keep the price more affordable to those who cannot pay for resin yet. The benifits of resin is that it's a bit lighter in weight and much stronger. I also have the capability to cold cast them so they look just like metal, which comes in silver, bronze, brass (for a golden look) and iron (for a dark mysterious look) at no additional cost. If you would like them done in a more realistic fashion to look more like a true shell, I can do that also. Multiple colors are also an option at no additional charge for both options.

If you want to purchase a pair, please PM me and we can discuss your needs. Ariel style shells - $130.00 + $30.00 in shipping to the US, free shipping within the UK. Resin Ariel style shells- $230.00 + free shipping to anywhere in the US and UK. If you have any questions, please, feel free to ask ;)

My shop will open to the general public soon and is going by the name 'Morvorens' which means 'Mermaids' in celtic. Watch out for it soon as I will be putting these shells along with silicon tails and other mermaid related goodies in there for purchase! The shells I am offering right now in this post are currently EXCLUSIVE to Mernetwork members for a short time!

SilverSiren
09-14-2012, 04:04 AM
Quick note: Even if your not interested in buying these, I would love to have some feedback. Love? Hate? Suggestions? ;)

Sea Pearl
09-14-2012, 12:38 PM
I love them SilverSiren! They are so pretty.
Especially all the little gems and pearls, they really set it off. I think I have to consider buying a pair when I have some extra cash :)

SilverSiren
09-14-2012, 12:56 PM
Thank you! I am considering, before I open my shop to the general public, on selling these and a few other items for a discount to Mernetwork members. So keep an eye out for that. Thank you for the reply :D

Atlantis
09-14-2012, 01:02 PM
very beautiful!

Kanti
09-14-2012, 01:07 PM
Wow! They look great!! :'D

SilverSiren
09-14-2012, 01:13 PM
Thank you so much! I was hoping people would like them. It's very kind of everyone to leave feedback for me. :D

Mermaid Annariea
09-14-2012, 04:12 PM
oohh, theyre soo pretty :D

SilverSiren
09-14-2012, 04:35 PM
Thank you Brianna :D

Sea Pearl
09-14-2012, 07:07 PM
I'll be defiantly keeping an eye out :D

Mermaid Annariea
09-14-2012, 08:52 PM
you are very welcome :D