PDA

View Full Version : New Mermaid

jgennaro
09-15-2012, 02:48 PM
Hi to everyone. We are brand new here. I never knew anything like this existed. My 12 year old daughter Victoria saw a girl with a tail and went bananas. She saved up her money (but we gave it back lol) and got her very own tail with monofin. She received her tail from Sea Star Studios and to say she loves it would be an understatement. If she could sleep in this thing, she would. Alexie from Sea Star told me about this site and I wanted to give her a shout out. The tail is beautiful and well made.

We live in South Florida and would love to know any other "mermaids" and hear about your "tales" (haha).

Thank you so much.

Jennifer and Victoria

PS...when I was little (almost 40 now), my sister and I always played mermaids in the pool and my mermaid name was Wavedancer and my sister was Seadiamond.;)

AniaR
09-15-2012, 05:40 PM
That's wonderful! So happy to hear!

Mermaid Annariea
09-15-2012, 06:37 PM
welcome to mernetwork :D

Ashe
09-15-2012, 06:49 PM
Hello! Welcome to Mernetwork! I hope you two have a good time here and meet many new mers and friends. And im sure most of us would sleep in our tails given the chance! Also, im thirteen so it's nice to know we have another mermaid close to my age!

Mermaid Star
09-15-2012, 10:06 PM
Hello Jgenarro!

Alexie from Sea Star Studios (known as Star or Mermaid Star) here. I am glad that she liked her tail so much. And I am happy to see more mermaids added to the Mernetwork Family. I hope you like it here. :)

Capt Nemo
09-15-2012, 10:51 PM
Welcome aboard!

Mermaid Lorelei
09-16-2012, 12:08 AM
Hello and welcome. :>

Lyna
09-16-2012, 10:25 AM
Welcome Mermaid Mama and Merling! That is so cute.