PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone :D

AnnaAbyss
09-16-2012, 07:52 AM
I don't really know how to start this, but hi everyone, my name is Anna and I live along the Great Ocean Road in Victoria, Australia. I'm 15, and from a very young age I've always loved mermaids. I still have mermaid Barbies from when I was little! But sadly their tails (except one) are all broken and shabby (Yes, they're made from latex). I live near the beach and have my whole life. I absolutely love mermaids, I actually can't express that enough. I think about them a lot I wish I was one! I really want to start mermaiding but part of me thinks I'll get bullied for it and the other half says go for it.
My inspiration (or whatever you want to call it) is mermaid Melissa. She is absolutely amazing. Melissa, Raven and Raina are my favourite mermaids of all time. Oh how I wish to have a mermaid Raven tail <3 <3 <3 I still don't have a mermaid name :S
I love the sea and the animals it has in it, but mostly dolphins and whales. I also adore shell collecting.
Well, I don't know what else to write. If you want to know more then you are welcome to message me or whatever works :)
Thanks for reading, ~Anna. :3 :D

Lyna
09-16-2012, 10:23 AM
Welcome!

AniaR
09-16-2012, 10:49 AM
you'll figure out your mermaid name in time :) <3 welcome to the forum

Alveric
09-16-2012, 05:07 PM
Let your braver half win.

Welcome

Ashe
09-16-2012, 05:15 PM
Hello Anna! i agree with Raina, your name will come in time. And you should be a mermaid! If you're afraid of being bullied, dont tell anyone who you dont think will understand! You can always talk to us, cause im pretty sure were all overly-obsessed with mermaids! Im glad you found Mernetwork and i hope you make many new friends! <3

AnnaAbyss
09-16-2012, 10:21 PM
Thanks, you guys! :D And I really appreciate your kindness, Kalani! (Thank you too) :D <3

Ashe
09-16-2012, 11:37 PM
Always! And i know exactly how it feels to be thought of as weird by other teens. Ive been through it before! but, it will ALWAYS pass, and the jealous and mean people will find something new to pick on, but if you stick with your true friends everything will be fine :) I'm sure you'll join us a a mer soon, and if times do get rough, you can talk to any one of us and we will help. And if all you want to talk about is mermaids, mermaids, mermaids, and you feel like no one else wants to talk about that stuff, you have it ALL wrong!!! LOL! :) You can private message me any time! <3

Sea Pearl
09-17-2012, 12:41 AM
Hello Anne and welcome to MerNetwork :) Glad you found us and hope you find many successes on your mermaiding journey!