PDA

View Full Version : Amount of supplies needed

Mer_Adella
09-18-2012, 02:43 PM
Hello, yes I suppose that there are billions of threads of these questions already...but i need just kind of a quick response so I can do my research. if you dont know, (because you dont have my exact measurements) can you give me a rough estimate?

how much latex should I buy if i am a 5'4" woman with a tail as long as 60"?
how much neoprene should I buy ?
how much WED clay should I buy just for my dolphin fluke?

Again, i know this is annoying possibly having the same question posted hundreds of times, but I am trying to get information to either
a) get my kickstarter going and possibly start my small business
b) so i can buy the materials and make my own tail
c) a good reference to others who have wondered the same.

SilverSiren
09-18-2012, 03:58 PM
I'm really sorry I have to say this. I hate confrontation, I'm a pacifist, I like peace. I usually just shrug things off that bother me, but this is bothering me far too much, and has happened numerous times now. You need to go look at the threads instead of being lazy and posting a new thread every time you have a question. Every question you have made a new thread for, including all the ones you have asked here, are answered in detail and even tutorials all across this forum. Many new mer's com here to learn how to do their own tails and search the forums diligently, then sometimes make a thread giving progress pictures and complete details and answer questions. You need to work hard like everyone else does here and search the forum for your answer. I'm really really sorry if this sounds harsh, but I am a person with the belief that you need to WORK for what you want, and the constant new threads your making for questions that have been answered many times is starting to really upset me. I know a couple of other members have expressed this to you also in their own way. I hope you understand. Please, do the work like the rest of us and post your progress and share your knowledge, you'll gain more respect for it. Again, I am not trying to be mean, I just want to help you gain more respect and loyalty among the community while also being honest about how I feel.

Mer_Adella
09-18-2012, 04:30 PM
Well I am sorry silversiren....here's the issue i have seen forums on ALEX and not using ALEX i have seen postings about monsterlatex, triple xxx latex, and others. I was looking for hints, suggestions, pertaining to my exact questions that weren't answered in some of the threads. I have looked around after the first time that you confronted me and explained that there were posts in other threads answering my questions. I do not like confrontation either, but I feel that my questions weren't fully answered and therefore I created a thread so I could get them answered. It was no offense to the MerNetwork intended. I would rather not use ALEX or neoprene at all in my tail made of latex...and i was looking for tips/hints. IF this is such a problem having a thread on here that has answers spread all throughout Mernetwork...please delete this thread.