PDA

View Full Version : Descended from mermaids/mermen

Merman Craig (Delphinar)
09-18-2012, 09:21 PM
Do you think that you may be a descendant of a mermaid/merman? Do you think that you a mer heritage?

Blondie
09-19-2012, 12:52 AM
I used to ask my mom when I was younger if I was adopted in hopes that she found me on the side of a boat and I would sprout legs when I turned thirteen like Cody xD

But no I don't :\ My family is Austrian/Czech and we're from inland. My generation of the family is the first to live by the beach. My mom has told me how she was surprised when I learned to swim on my own with no problem as a kid. So I guess I'm a first generation water bug. Ever since I moved to Florida when I was little I was raised on the water. I went to the beach everyday and I couldn't go to the beach I would walk to the pool. My mom thinks I'm kinda crazy for being "alright" with just jumping into a spring or river or inlet. Water's just a second nature you know?

I wouldn't say I'm a descendant at all sadly, but I live and breathe the water now.

Shivice
09-19-2012, 01:38 AM
I believe my family is decedents of merfolk. My sisters and I are attracted to water. Ever since we were little, we were always in the water or playing in the water. My dad's side of the family is from the outskirts of Norway and Scandinavia. So I guess I could say my family has been near the water, except now. My family all live in Colorado now, but my brother is in South Carolina due to him being active duty in the Navy.