PDA

View Full Version : Toc..toc.. i'm here...

Mermaid Koraline
09-20-2012, 01:04 PM
Greetings to each of you, nice to meet you! I am Mermaid Koraline, my home is the Adriatic Sea. I'm Italian as you'll see ... Forgive me if my English is lowest ahaha but I use the online translator to write; D How did I get here?! uh ... I do not know XD I found this site by accident browsing the web, and so I became interested in reading what you write and what you do. As a child I have spent literally the movie "The Little Mermaid", I guess I'm in good company when I say that I imagined a million times to be a fantastic creature like Ariel!

I recently made ​​the decision to buy a tail, should arrive in a few days! I am in seventh heaven! is the first ever!
At the same time I'm taking the first steps to make a silicone tail with my hands.

What about ... interests ..... I mostly love about a crazy love cars and modifications on them .. skirts, spoilers, tuning in general .. but also rally cars and classic cars. I also participated in the rally as a navigator.
The American car of my dreams is a chevy camaro ... maybe one day it will come true the dream of it!
Another interest is the rodents ... you can ask me all about hamsters and guinea pigs .. .. and in the future I would like to explore the world of rats!

For now I conclude my presentation .. so I would not be boring:rolleyes::doh:

kisses

AniaR
09-20-2012, 01:12 PM
welcome to our forum!

Morticia Mermaid
09-20-2012, 01:22 PM
Welcome to the network :) You will have to help me brush up on my italian sometime. I took a year in college, but that was 2 years ago xD

Mermaid Koraline
09-20-2012, 01:29 PM
Thanks for the welcome .. ok Lexia, is not a problem;)
ps:oh my god, I was going to respond in Italian! ahaha

Mermaid Annariea
09-20-2012, 06:13 PM
welcome!
i love italian, and i would like to learn one day. i have wanted to learn since i was 5.
also, congratulations on your first tail! :D

spottedcatfish
09-21-2012, 03:42 AM
Arreviderci! Sirena Koraline. I don't speak Italian, but I have been there, Sicilia infact. What part of Italia do you reside? Your English is good. keep it up! Oh and Welcome to Mernetwork!

Mermaid Koraline
09-21-2012, 04:46 AM
Nice to meet girls

@ Brianna: Italian is simple, the studies in school or are you self-taught?
@ Spottedcatfish: Sicily ... I have a grandfather and uncles who live there and the sea is something fantastic! But I live in a region Marche .. along the coast.

I'm glad you like my country, but I dream of living in America ahahha (like the song) .. I really hope one day to come to visit, even remaining to live there but I need to be able to learn the language XD for that are a blockhead!