PDA

View Full Version : Other ways of staying in contact

Nixe the Tropical Mermaid
09-22-2012, 01:32 AM
Hi Oceania Brothers and Sisters, I'm so excited to be here, I feel so welcomed and in the weirdest depth of myself, I feel complete. I'm so proud to be part of this Pod and would love to see more unity in the local Mermaid population as I feel very secluded up here in north QLD. I'm not sure if it's against forum rules, but are we able to make a Facebook group for our pod and set it to "secret" to help keep on touch and share upcoming events etc easier then on here? Being set to secret means common searches won't find it and only Pod members through this forum can be directed??? Just worth asking I think =) Spring Equinox blessings to you all xx Nixe.

mermaid Ilythia Finlay
10-31-2012, 10:31 PM
so then what we write in the FB forum is secret too? sound cool let me know if you get one going :) ps Im from SA

AniaR
10-31-2012, 10:47 PM
The forum wont be secret. Only people in your pod can post in your pod (unless you choose the undisclosed pod), there are already several facebook groups established you can search to see if yours is. You could always message people and ask them to add you on FB.

Spindrift
11-01-2012, 12:35 PM
You're in Townsville? I have a mer-friend that is studying marine biology at JCU, but she doesn't have a tail yet (I might have mentioned her before, can't remember). I was pretty close to visiting when I flew from Brisbane to Cairns, but didn't have enough time.

Nixe the Tropical Mermaid
11-13-2012, 03:55 AM
Oh there is another in townsville! How cool! I'm looking to start study in marine bio there too. I'm saving for my tail =) no Facebook page for ocianna yet =(