PDA

View Full Version : I need photos and videos of professional mermaids for MermaidTales.net

BlueMermaid
09-22-2012, 11:53 AM
I'm re-designing the MermaidTales.net website. I want to put together a montage of video of professional mermaids at work, swimming, interacting with guests, etc.

I also want to make a new logo and I need a photo that I can incorporate into it.

If you wouldn't mind sharing, please submit your stuff to contact@mermaidtales.net. If your stuff is used, you will get a free surprise gift!

Also, if you know of a professional mermaid that is not already on the list, please let me know!

AniaR
09-22-2012, 08:43 PM
Wouldn't it be easier to use the embed codes from youtube as opposed to sending video files your way? I'd love to submit stuff- but I'll wait til I'm paid up ;) <3 thanks for taking on such a project for the community!

BlueMermaid
09-23-2012, 09:35 AM
Well I wanted to take clips from each video and make it into one video, which is why I would need to have the actual file. :)

Mermaid Saphira
09-23-2012, 11:35 AM
Are you looking for a clip art logo or an actual picture of someone? I would be honored to make a clipart logo (finally got adobe photoshop/illustrator to work!!) :)

BlueMermaid
09-23-2012, 11:53 AM
I was hoping to use an actual photograph.

Mermaid Saphira
09-23-2012, 11:56 AM
I was hoping to use an actual photograph.

Okay, good luck finding one :D

BlueMermaid
09-23-2012, 12:01 PM
Thanks!