PDA

View Full Version : HELLO HELLO!

HBMermaid_Angela
08-03-2011, 11:11 PM
My name is Angela and I live in Huntington Beach, CA. I live a block in from the ocean so I am a very lucky mer-girl. I grew up in FL but after I met and married my husband I moved to Cali since this is where he is from.

I love to surf! I could surf all day if I had the energy to do so. One of my favorite things about surfing is seeing the dolphins catch the wave when I do. I also love swimming in the ocean with my monofin. I have grown up in and around water my whole life and can currently hold my breath up to 4 minutes. Currently I do not have a tail, but one is coming soon!

My husband works in the film industry and one of his special effects friends is going to be making me a custom tail! I am so excited to get the process started. I will post pics of me, and of the tail as it's being made in the near future.

kazekoh
08-03-2011, 11:25 PM
Hello Angela! And welcome to the forms :D

Haha you are really lucky! I am happy that you have some one to help make your tail and you live close to the sea! :D..I am also amazed by your breath holding capability o3o

Kanti
08-03-2011, 11:28 PM
Hello!
Wowzers you got it made xD
I live about 20 minutes from the ocean, so it's not bad but I don't have it as good as you :'P
Good luck on your tail!
Have you designed it yet?

AniaR
08-03-2011, 11:56 PM
so incredibly excited! I think you'll end up with one of the best tails if it's done by a real spfx artist! :P welcome to the forum!

Psychic Tideborn
08-04-2011, 01:51 AM
Welcome!!! You will have fun here and will meet a lot of like minded people! MUAH!!

jukumerboii
08-04-2011, 03:31 AM
hey there,,,i must u one LUCKY mer-gal indeed!

MerAndrew
08-04-2011, 10:56 AM
Hello nice to meet you and welcome to the forum, I wish you good luck to you for surfing. :)

HBMermaid_Angela
08-04-2011, 12:00 PM
Thank you everyone for the kind welcome!

I just found out last night that a tail will be made for me, but I'm getting really excited for it. I am not an artsy person but I am drawing up ideas. I deff want something that will have power/speed in the water but also look fluid. My colors I kinda want is a blue/green with some purple highlighting...maybe some silver added to the scales also to make it shimmer in the water when it catches the light.

I'm open for suggestions!

Princess Kae-Leah
08-04-2011, 02:21 PM
I'm so glad I'm not the only Terrestetarian mermaid here! :)

Mermaid Sirena
08-07-2011, 01:11 PM
Oh wow that is so awesome!!! Truely you're extrealy lucky!!! I can't wait to see the tail, any tips on how to improve breathe hold?

Winged Mermaid
08-08-2011, 03:17 PM
Welcome! I bet so many of us are going to be super jealous of your tail- can't wait to see! Hope you'll give us some tips in the breath holding forum as well! We're always looking for ways to improve :)

Joy&RaptorsUnrestrained!
12-12-2011, 12:26 PM
Your tail sounds awesome... I hope there are pictures of it when it does come through. :)

Mermaid Luna
12-15-2011, 12:41 PM
There are! Check them out! http://www.facebook.com/pages/HBMermaid-Angela/246071692094179?ref=ts

Hi, Angela. =)