PDA

View Full Version : Pink poodle skirt for sale

SeaVixen
10-04-2012, 06:18 AM
I know this isn't a tail but I thought I would share it anyway. I have a handmade pink poodle skirt with a white poodle and black sequin leash that goes all the way up to the waist band. Waist band is a wide, black elastic band. Its in great condition and has only been worn a few times. I wore this in the 5th grade when my school put on a fifties play. I wore it during a few dress rehearsals and the play and a friends daughter borrowed it for a play she was in and that's it so maybe its been worn about 5 times max. Its just sitting in the closet now taking up space. I can never wear it again because its for a 24" waist and my waist has gained 5" since then so I can forget it. Its the authentic style circle pattern so when you spin it flares up all the way (so shorts underneath is highly recommended if spinning will take place). Best for a little girl. I'm willing to sell it for $30 plus $7.50 shipping USA only. Anyone who's interested just let me know and I can give you my paypal address.

Mermaid Saphira
10-04-2012, 11:26 AM
cute! I use to have one similar, it was red with sequin record discs on it :) good luck selling it!

Blondie
10-04-2012, 05:01 PM
Aww I remember back through out elementary school and middle school we had 50's plays/talent shows/and 50's day. I love poodle skits and if they were still in fashion I'd be sporting one! Good luck selling it!

Mermaid Bella
10-06-2012, 07:53 AM
I'm making a poodle skirt at the moment. screw fashion! I'M BRINGING IT BACK!!lol