PDA

View Full Version : Mermaids Against Pollution Kickstarter

Mer_Adella
10-04-2012, 04:35 PM
Ok so I am sure that people have posted their kickstarters onto MerNetwork before. I just launched mine. Here's the URL
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/839915843/mermaid-against-pollution

My kickstarter is about getting professional photographs of me (the mermaid adella) caught in/surround by/ covered in pollution in the lakes, rivers and oceans. This way we can get the photos onto flyers and things to warn people that if mermaids do exist they would be dead from all the pollution. My slogan is why kill something so beautiful with pollution?

If you can't support me that is ok no hard feelings, but I would hope and wish that you could pass it along to your friends and family :)

Thanks everyone :)

Mermaid Lei Loni
10-04-2012, 04:48 PM
Good luck with this! It sounds great! :)

Mer_Adella
10-04-2012, 04:51 PM
Thanks Lei Loni that means a lot coming from you :) My goal is to help not only me but my photographer. We are hoping that we can build the portfolio to show to people and keep them aware of what may be in the Lakes and oceans, which is not a good thing.

Mermaid Lei Loni
10-04-2012, 04:54 PM
Aww you're sweet. :) I think it's a great campaign! Here in Utah people don't really care about the water...and it's very depressing. So this is something that I think could really be fantastic!

Mer_Adella
10-04-2012, 05:07 PM
Thanks Lei Loni you are a very sweet mer (both in just general and donating) Maybe we can work together sometime in getting pictures/flyers/posters ect around your hometown to keep people informed

Mermaid Lei Loni
10-04-2012, 05:14 PM
Absolutely! :) I'd love that!