PDA

View Full Version : New York

Aniganatis
08-04-2011, 12:25 PM
Born and raised in New York City, a true yankee at heart and soul. Any other's northerns from the big apple?

Spindrift
08-06-2011, 01:04 AM
You've posted this in the Canadian pod, fyi. Even though New York isn't part of 'New England' it is currently grouped there in these forums for ease of use. Maybe an administrator can move your thread to the appropriate location. In any case, I'm located in NY for college, where I am studying engineering. Not really that difficult to guess which one I attend, but I wouldn't confirm it anyway.

Aniganatis
08-06-2011, 12:22 PM
Which pod does this belong in then?

Spindrift
08-07-2011, 08:29 PM
The New England pod.

New York Mermaid
08-07-2011, 08:51 PM
NYC Girl here also, I know there are a few Mer's from NYC :)

Spindrift
06-04-2012, 05:39 PM
I just visited NYC! I was only able to stay for three days though, so couldn't do much. My friend is a performer/busker who is doing a street show at Seaport and I was helping him out.
But I did get to check out Coney Island and the NY Aquarium. I definitely like the NY Aquarium over the Boston one (@MermaidLanai - continuation of an earlier conversation!) and can't wait for another chance to see it again. I got the tickets for the NY aquarium at a 75% discount as well, so that was really awesome. Wish I could have stayed longer... I'll post the next time I get a chance to check the place out.

New York Mermaid
06-04-2012, 06:42 PM
awesome :) you should have let me know i would have went over ther I like the seaport very much too..

When you come back to the city let me know.. hanging out is a must

Spindrift
06-04-2012, 08:38 PM
Yeah! I'm sorry I couldn't meet up. I was staying with people I didn't know very well and didn't really plan the visit out especially well. I'm considering coming back in August to see more of Coney and if I do that I will definitely let you know in advance!

Lyna
07-09-2012, 11:35 AM
I'm waaaaay upstate NY, but this is the closest pod I could find to me. I'm afraid I might be the only lonely mermaid for hundreds of miles. :(
I am moving to Texas before the end of the year...and I'm happy to see that there's a good group of guys/gals down there I can hopefully get to meet.

Spindrift
07-13-2012, 08:19 AM
Like, Plattsburgh upstate?

Merman_Shawn
07-13-2012, 01:21 PM
Hello! New York Merman here! I've been in NYC for almost 2 years now. Good to see others out there!

Merkova
05-19-2013, 05:01 AM
I'm from Long Island, NY if that counts. =P I was pretty landlocked on the island till recently when I moved further out north and east on the island and right by the water.