PDA

View Full Version : Hello, from middle Tennessee!

Gigarox
10-11-2012, 11:55 PM
Hi, My name is Jessica. I'm a black chick, tell that to everybody I meet (just in case). I don't have a mer-name, but I'm pretty sure Mermaid Jessica is taken :-]. I never actually thought of actively being a mermaid before, because I couldn't think of where I could use a tail without smacking a civilian in the face with a fin or two. Now I'm kind of like, meh, they'll get over it. So I'm going for it!

I still need to purchase a monofin before I even think about tails. I do know that I want to do like a bunch of tribal themed tails with shark tooth necklaces, and deep reds, and browns, with sea urchin quill bracelets, or, like, coral arm circlets! ...Stuff like that.

Yeah, I'm excited to be a part of the community!

happyguava
10-12-2012, 07:02 AM
Welcome to the boards! :)

Yeah, fluke-ing people happens on occasion... You get better at maneuvering the tail so it happens less and less. I love the tribal look. If my tail wasn't bright Disney-blue I'd probably adopt it full time! Great to meet you!

Mermaid Saphira
10-12-2012, 07:56 AM
Welcome, Jessica! It's nice to meet you! I hope your tail(s) turn out as beautiful a they sound! :D

Gigarox
10-12-2012, 10:28 AM
Yay! Thank you!

Sea Pearl
10-12-2012, 01:15 PM
Welcome Jessica :) Tribal themed tails sounds like an great idea. Hope you enjoy your time here.

Ashe
10-13-2012, 10:28 PM
Welcome to the community! :) Cant wait for those tribal tails! they sound great! :)

Mermaid Celissa
10-14-2012, 09:56 AM
Hi Jessica! It's not like I haven't tail-smacked someone with mine a few times (on accident or not! Hehehe...). I'm glad you're so enthusiastic about it all, the tribal tails sound amazing! You've really come to the right place. Welcome to the forum, if you need anything, PM me! Bye!