PDA

View Full Version : SeaVixen Designs Etsy 30% off Sale and new items!!!

SeaVixen
10-15-2012, 05:43 AM
Hey guys

Wanted to show the 4 newest creations I made. 2 are sets and one is a belt and the last is a mermaid charm bracelet.

The belt is medium size. (When I say x-small, small, medium, and large I'm describing the width of the belt not the length.) This belt will fit a waist or hip that's 30"-33". However there's 16" of empty net for tying and I can alter it to fit a hip or waist up to 38". If you have a bigger hip/waist and you're interested just PM me on Facebook and let me know your measurement and I'll adjust it.

The sets are my version of light and dark and were made to go together but can be used separate. Thought maybe someone would like a theme for two people, one person being light and the other dark. These sets consist of a necklace, earrings, and a small clip.

This mermaid charm bracelet was a last second idea just as a surprise since the customer who bought the other charm bracelet loved hers and had a few people interested in it. This one is different from the first one.

I've listed these things in my shop and I'm having a Pre-Halloween Sale! From now until October 21 get everything 30% off. I'm having this sale this week just in case anyone needs something for a costume and you can be assured you'll get it in time. Hope this will promote my shop too. Use code VIXEN22 during checkout to get the 30% off your entire purchase!

SeaVixen
10-20-2012, 06:05 AM
Ok guys I replaced the dark set photo above with the new dark set. I got the new seaweed and changed it so the listing is all edited and ready to go. Sale ends in 2 days. No sales yet which I was surprised because people usually leap at sales. Hope in the next 2 days something happens.

SeaVixen
10-22-2012, 07:05 AM
Sale closed. Might have another around Christmas time

Mermaid Dottie
10-22-2012, 12:29 PM
Those are really pretty. Where do you buy your seaweed?

SeaVixen
10-22-2012, 03:34 PM
Hobby lobby

Morticia Mermaid
10-24-2012, 05:13 PM
I'd totally buy the dark set if I had the money Vixen... But as I am now planning (and saving for) my wedding for next September, I don't have much extra to spend :(