PDA

View Full Version : Reviews and suggestions for Mercreations By Merman jesse

mermanjr
10-16-2012, 04:23 PM
We are looking for feed back and from our satisfied customers as well

mermanjr
10-16-2012, 04:27 PM
do not kill the P.R guy i was asked to only start this thread

Also I must say i love my mercreations tail mainly i own one and I do like and I to also have 7 other tails 1 from each company so I do have almost 1 from every company but the newer ones and I am also hoping to get one from each of them as well , because a Mer can never have enough tails

Merman_Shawn
10-16-2012, 04:36 PM

Also I must say i love my mercreations tail mainly i own one and I do like and I to also have 7 other tails 1 from each company so I do have almost 1 from every company but the newer ones and I am also hoping to get one from each of them as well , because a Mer can never have enough tails

I try not to pick on people's grammar and such on this forum(Because you are all so lovely and nice, so please don't think I'm being a jerk), but I just have one question: What? lol
I get the gist, I think, but it is a little confusing with so little punctuation and extra/missing words...

I honestly can't wait to see more Mercreations reviews, Jesse does fabulous work!

Mermaid Lei Loni
10-16-2012, 04:42 PM
My tail should be coming in the next few weeks! Once I get it I will post a full review. Although, I can already tell you that from my experience I'm very confident it will be fantabulous (because fantastic and fabulous are not descriptive enough words!). One of the best things about Jesse is how well he responds to emails and questions and how often he's updated me on the progress of my tail! He's been wonderful to work with! :)

mermanjr
10-16-2012, 05:40 PM
It's all good shawn my grammer is not my strong suit thats why i dont post very often at all because of my grammer , but I still try

malinghi
10-16-2012, 06:40 PM
Gary, one trick to improving your grammar is to try to make the things you write match the way you would say them out loud. For example, in the above post, if you were to say that out loud you would naturally use pauses and inflection to convey the ideas and punctuate the sentences. Because its impossible to use pauses and inflection when writing, periods, commas, and other punctuation are used to indicate where those pauses should be. Without punctuation to indicate where those pauses should be, they could be anywhere. For example, you could be saying this:

It's all good shawn my grammer
is not my strong suit thats why i dont
post very often at all because
of my grammer , but I still try

It takes the reader's brain more time and more effort to decode what's been written that if it had be separated like this:

It's all good shawn
my grammer is not my strong suit
thats why i dont post very often at all
because of my grammer
but I still try

You could try writing each statement on it's own line first and then adding periods and comma. Then put them all on one line:

It's all good shawn. my grammer is not my strong suit. thats why i dont post very often at all- because of my grammer. but I still try.

Merman_Shawn
10-16-2012, 07:00 PM

I think I figured it out! Maybe this is close to what you were saying?

"Do not kill the P.R. Guy. I was only asked to start this thread.

I must say, I love my Mercreations tail (I do own one and I do like it). I also have seven other tails, each from a different company. I am hoping to get a tail from each of the newer companies as well.
A Mer can never have enough tails!"

I'm sorry if I stepped on your toes, I really wasn't trying to be a jerk. Keep posting, I need more mermen to talk to lol :)

mermanjr
10-16-2012, 07:50 PM
okay cool
but i also think 100 miles a minute
it would help to have a spell check on the site because that helps a ton
Its just a suggtion

Winged Mermaid
10-16-2012, 10:28 PM
All the browsers I have used (Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer) have spell check built in in the text fields. They come up as the text underlined in red dots or squiggles. You just right click the underlined word to let spell check suggest and replace words for you. So the forum doesn't do it but the browser does. Curious that yous doesn't. If it would make you feel better, you can type it out in a different program and copy it over to post on the forum. I'm horrid at spelling, actually. I find myself having to google things becuase even spell check doesn't know what I'm trying to say! So I feel you on that one.

NerineArcticMermaid
10-17-2012, 12:10 AM
Do we really need another threads for Jesse's tail reviews?
Why not just create his own section finally in the tail's thread...

mermanjr
10-17-2012, 12:50 AM
cool thanks winged mermaid for the tip