PDA

View Full Version : *pokes her head in* hi there

Mermaid Melusinah
10-24-2012, 02:26 PM
Blargh.... I feel so out of it today... no I take that back. Lately, its been on going. >_<

I need to go for a swim, relax, vacation, get a babysitter for Daughter Beast (<3) and take a night off? idk...some thing...

what do you other mers do on days like this? (I dont have a tail yet, so mer swimming isnt a thing for me yet... :( I think I just feel so unfishy lately. kinda like a part of me is missing.)

I'm rambling... and likely not making much sense. IDK... maybe i am making sense.... but back to my question *points*

help a mer think of ways to feel better?

Oh... I'm Melu by the way... I dont think I ever got around to introducing my merself officially.... *waves* I'm scatter brained today. dont mind this fish :p ... >_<

Morticia Mermaid
10-24-2012, 02:45 PM
Take a bath? :P And hopefully you will have a tail before too long. I'm still in the process of making yours >.< And since I'm paying for it myself, cause its a gift for all your support and help with my tail making, it's taking a bit. I probably won't get my sequined tail finished till newt winter... specially now that I am saving for my wedding next September (did I tell you we set a date finally?)... But I promise you won't have to wait that long for yours :)

Mermaid Melusinah
10-24-2012, 02:50 PM
im not in any rush. you know that! But i do kinda want to have a go at making one too... just dont have the means to do so right now. but! Some day!

Mermaid Saphira
10-24-2012, 02:56 PM
perhaps u could try and meditate or soak in the bath? Treat yourself to a spa day w/ ur daughter? Do nails, hair, etc and go out for a meal/ eat in and watch a movie? idk, but hope u feel better!

Mermaid Melusinah
10-24-2012, 03:00 PM
perhaps u could try and meditate or soak in the bath? Treat yourself to a spa day w/ ur daughter? Do nails, hair, etc and go out for a meal/ eat in and watch a movie? idk, but hope u feel better!

Oh if only those were things that interested a 2 year old! SOME DAY! lol

i think I will at least take some relax time tonight. Make the man of the house on duty this evening! cause this mermama has some bourbon in the cupboard, a good book and a hot bath with her name on it when she gets out of this dang office chair and back home!

Mermaid Saphira
10-24-2012, 03:02 PM
Oh if only those were things that interested a 2 year old! SOME DAY! lol

i think I will at least take some relax time tonight. Make the man of the house on duty this evening! cause this mermama has some bourbon in the cupboard, a good book and a hot bath with her name on it when she gets out of this dang office chair and back home!
lol, my bad! figured she was a little older than that lol! good luck anyway!

Mermaid Melusinah
10-24-2012, 03:05 PM
lol, my bad! figured she was a little older than that lol! good luck anyway!

Hehe its ok. you wouldnt have known. I dont really disclose too much about my personal/family life around the interwebs :p

Morticia Mermaid
10-24-2012, 03:45 PM
I'm hoping to have yours done by mid January :) Hopefully sooner. I know which fabrics you are wanting, so shouldn't be a problem getting them ordered. then I just need to order the monofin

Mermaid Melusinah
10-24-2012, 04:06 PM
I'm hoping to have yours done by mid January :) Hopefully sooner. I know which fabrics you are wanting, so shouldn't be a problem getting them ordered. then I just need to order the monofin

If it is more cost effective, I am not picky about my mono fin really. I am super curious about the finis wave and the mod with duct tape tape method that Jade did with hers.

Morticia Mermaid
10-24-2012, 04:23 PM
I've got an idea for your's sis... How would you like this (http://www.swiminn.com/swimming/so-dive-hydra-clear-flow/31962/p) for your fin? I'm going to use it with Moon's tail too... And if all goes well, I may change from the finis fins to these entirely :) Specially since I will have tested it on both neoprene and fabric

Mermaid Melusinah
10-24-2012, 05:04 PM
I've got an idea for your's sis... How would you like this (http://www.swiminn.com/swimming/so-dive-hydra-clear-flow/31962/p) for your fin? I'm going to use it with Moon's tail too... And if all goes well, I may change from the finis fins to these entirely :) Specially since I will have tested it on both neoprene and fabric

I like that one too. i feel like the color being as it is would give a better result with any potential fabric see through-ness if i one day decide to make an alternate skin myself. that being said... are you thinking of shape modding that fin to give more of a REAL look? we can talk about it more as time draws near. You know pretty much What I hope for, but YOU are the artist here!

Morticia Mermaid
10-24-2012, 05:46 PM
:) I can alter it if you want, I've got a dremel now (gran lent me hers till I can buy my own) So cutting it will be no problem. I know the one I make you should have any troubles with being see through~ It's going to have a lining in it :)