PDA

View Full Version : Your pets name and there gender

MerAnthony
10-24-2012, 11:07 PM
Today I was talking to a few mermaids and then we started to talk about our pets and there gender. To start I have a female turtle and her name is tank. Next I have a male parakete and his name is bell. Named from beauty and the beast. So to tell us what your pets name is and there gender. This is a little messed up but all in good fun.

Blondie
10-24-2012, 11:13 PM
Kit Kat - Female cat
Chester - Male dog

I'm not interesting xD sorry!

Mermaid Momo
10-24-2012, 11:23 PM
Waffles- male dog
cookies- male dog
kenny ( a.k.a Kenny the cat or Kenneth jones)-male cat

MermaidBrittany
10-24-2012, 11:33 PM
I have one fluffy (not fat!!) old man cat named KC. :D

Ayla of Duluth
10-25-2012, 12:06 AM
Male Pomeranian: Samson
Female shih-tzu: Halo

Mermaid Caidence
10-25-2012, 01:21 AM
Female guinea pig- Tabby
Female guinea pig- Coco
Maybe future fish?

happyguava
10-25-2012, 09:30 AM
Blinky - turtle of undetermined gender. You can't tell until they're 2-3 years old :P

MerAnthony
10-25-2012, 10:20 AM
I have had my turtle sence 2007 so I know its a female lol

Mermaid Melusinah
10-25-2012, 10:24 AM
I have a male cat named Scout. he is huge! not fat or fluffy, but just BIG. My 2 year old loves him! every time she sees him she goes "SCCCCCOOOOWWWWWWTTTTT!!"

MerAnthony
10-25-2012, 10:55 AM
LOL

Alveric
10-25-2012, 11:00 AM
11 year-old male German Shepard named Chip
6 month-old male cat named Samwell
6 month-old female cat named Lisbeth

They all get along.

Mermaid Azira
10-25-2012, 11:22 AM
2 dogs and 4 fish

Mermaid Saphira
10-25-2012, 11:59 AM
For starters..

My class named one of our class turtles *drum roll please* Honey mustard :doh:
Bubbles had a bird name Johnny boy...turns out it was a girl :lol:
Other friend has a bunny that she named Blossom, til she found out it was a boy! :rolleyes:

These poor, poor animals XD

Azurin Luna
10-25-2012, 04:38 PM
I have a cat whose name is Nekoni, but he doesn't listen to it, but when we started to call him meneer Kat (Dutch for mister Cat) he started to listen. Guess he doesnt like Japanese :)

Mermaid Saphira
10-25-2012, 04:47 PM
^ LOL :)

Elle
10-25-2012, 05:01 PM
We've got fish (that we failed to name) and my fiances has his old cat Lily.

But speaking of funny names for pets, friend of ours has chickens they are called Barbeque, Satay, Stir-Fry and Roast. The oldest one died last year and his name was Teriyaki.

Mermaid Saphira
10-25-2012, 05:16 PM
thats hilarious! Sorta like a lady I know who has pigs named Hamburger, Bacon and Ham Steak XD

MerAnthony
10-25-2012, 06:48 PM
OML to funny:lol:

Dacora
10-26-2012, 04:06 AM
Fish:Shiro(male?),Kyro(male?),Dottie(female?),Turq uoise (male)
Birds: Scooby(male),Santino(male)Nacho (male)
Dogs:Cinnamon(female),Bruce(male)
Cat: Munchkin(male)
Family cows: Lucy(female),Susie (female)
We have 4 unnamed goats(3 female 1 male), 1 unnamed bull and 2 unnamed blue snails (one is for sure is female)
We have lots of animals.... XD
Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Jadestone
10-26-2012, 02:51 PM
No pets currently, but I used to have a ferret (Bandit, female) and a parakeet (Luna, female) and assorted fish.

My friend though has a boa constrictor named Severus Snake (almost 3 years old now), and while he thought he was male at first as since ascertained is probably female. We're just gonna keep using male pronouns for Sev though :) He's a cutie <3

MerEmma
10-26-2012, 02:52 PM
My friend has a three-legged dog he rescued named Tripod. Hehe. :P

As for me, an outdoor cat named Katie. An indoor dog, puggle named Louie. A leopard gecko named Stark. Two red eyed tree frogs--Mork and Mindy. A fish named Johanna and some other fish, but they're not named.

Ashe
11-05-2012, 11:39 PM
My friend has a three-legged dog he rescued named Tripod. Hehe. :P

Haha I get that! I have many fish with many names, so i'm not gonna even bother with that! I have four cats- supposed to only have two, but things happen- two girls named Chocolate and Lily, and two guys named Amber-again, long story- and Tiger. I have a guinea pig named Gigi, and her best friend is a male turtle named Squirmy. Squirmy lives in an enclosure outside and when the weather is nice, Gigi goes and runs around in there for a bit :3 Yep, we live in a zoo! :lol:

MerAnthony
11-06-2012, 06:53 AM
Kalani I may have started this post but I didn't put all my pets down. To start 1 big dog his name is ZEUS, 1 male parakete named BELL, 1 female turtle named TANK,1 female rabbit named LOLA, and 7 cats, rocky, midnight, boots, diamond, trouble, meow, an blacky. I would like to find homes for the cats but not having any luck.

Mer_Adella
11-06-2012, 08:44 AM
are we doing all the pets we have ever had? oh boy hmm ok (the D at the end of the name means they are no longer with me :( )

Freckles- female torti cat (D)
Bridgette- Female Beagle dog (D)
Sophie- Long hair torti female cat 16 yrs
Hitler- Goldfish (D) <----- this one was named that because he had a black scale above his lip and a black combover....no seriously i thought it was hilarious
Mousilini- Goldfish (D) <---named this one because that way "Hitler" wouldn't be alone, plus they fought all the time
Hannah Mae- Siamese/Grey tiger female 3yrs
Daisy Duke- Black &Tan Coonhound/Lab mix female 6mos
Bo Duke- Siberian Husky/Lab mix male 7mos

EnidDarkWater
11-07-2012, 05:18 AM
Shadow- male coonhound/mutt
Frost bite-Female lynx point simese rescue I found in a snow bank as a baby and was told i should put her down, bottle fed her back to her evilness
Downs- Male orange superpoofy rescue catI found with a bad resp issue, that feels like he has bunny fur :)
Harvest- female calico kitty who hid in one of my wedding dresses in the car after a barn shoot in nebraska. found her when half way home to colorado :D
Puk-Male grey and white rescue cat that was being tied down and used as coyote bait :/ he's doing much better and is like a brick wall now that hes all healed up :D

Mer_Adella
11-07-2012, 10:45 AM
Shadow- male coonhound/mutt
Frost bite-Female lynx point simese rescue I found in a snow bank as a baby and was told i should put her down, bottle fed her back to her evilness
Downs- Male orange superpoofy rescue catI found with a bad resp issue, that feels like he has bunny fur :)
Harvest- female calico kitty who hid in one of my wedding dresses in the car after a barn shoot in nebraska. found her when half way home to colorado :D
Puk-Male grey and white rescue cat that was being tied down and used as coyote bait :/ he's doing much better and is like a brick wall now that hes all healed up :D

I admire you for taking all those abandonded rescue animals in :) it makes me so happy to know there are amazing people like you !!! I can't believe someone would tie down a cat as coyote bait!!!!

Mermaid Saphira
11-07-2012, 11:41 AM
^ You are an angel rescuing all of those animals Enid! <3 I especially love the kitten in your wedding dress :) lol

Gem Stone
11-07-2012, 11:56 AM
All my animals were rescues minus the gold fish and ferrets. Currently I have;
hope- female dog
scampers- male dog
miss miss- dead neighbors female cat
gaby- female cat
stormie- male cat
cloudy- male cat
sunny the third- gold fish
Sugar bear- female ferret
scittles- female ferret

Mermaid Saphira
11-07-2012, 12:04 PM
My only rescue was my puggle girl, Tawny. She was being beaten by the owners husband so their landlord threatened to kick them out if they didn't give the dog to a better home. We took her in and she is just a little baby! <3 I will have to tell u guys the full story one day..it was really funny :D

Mermaid Arianna
11-07-2012, 09:34 PM
at my moms house i have two cats, Lily-girl named for a water lily since she loves rain. Amy-girl, my brother named her after a video game character and at my dads house a black lab named ouzle- boy

Mer_Adella
11-16-2012, 09:07 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/friskies-awards-oskar-first-toys-cat-video-180132915.html

this is an amazing story. I guess Friskies is now doing awards and things for commercials and inspirational stories. This man and his wife/girlfriend adopted a kitten that was born without eyes. The video is the kitten (Ozcar) playing with his first toys :') its so cute and adds to all of you that adopted animals that are otherwise ging to die because no one wants them. This is to show all of us that there are decent and AMAZING people just like all of you out there :)

I myself only had one animal that was a rescue. My cat Hannah Mae was a kitten from my ex's house. They never spayed or neutered their cats and they constantly had kittens. I saw hannah a little fluff ball with dark ears and a tail and knew she would be a siamese and i wanted her. My ex's dad told me that if i wanted her i better take her before he "takes care" of all the kittens. My ex then told me that the state gets up his butt for having so many cats around and he "takes care" of them by killing them. I was appalled. So I took hannah home with me and argued with my parents until I told them what would happen to her. My dad seeing that I was hurt by what would happen to her called PETA and any Animal conservationalist he could find in our area and informed them about my ex's dad's actions. He was hit hard with animal crulity charges and other things. Needless to say that our relationship ended when I proudly told him that it was my dad that informed everyone. Hannah is doing well (she is quite fat and now my dad's pride and joy).

Honestly, I would almost rather have my mermaid campaign be for adopting animals than trying to save something (is that wrong?) I will be against pollution but there are plenty of animals like Hannah Mae and Ozcar that need a loving home

Merrow Fair Isle
11-16-2012, 02:15 PM
I have a potbelly pig named Katie that we adopted through pig placement network. She is now 6 ,and my little love muffin <3

....and here she is helping my hubby with the dishes. Her assistance, OBVIOUSLY, was invaluable.