PDA

View Full Version : Just Putting it Out There...

Ashe
10-24-2012, 11:17 PM
So, it seems to me that there are soooooooooooooo many dating sites for different people. In example: different races, athletic people, country folk, men and women over 50, different religions. So, i thought that there should be a dating site for mermaids!!! Haha! So, with that being said, it would be for costuming mers, people who are interested in the ocean, people who dont mind our epic hobby, and of course, Mertenders!! It's just a random idea that popped into my crazy little head, but dont you guys think it would be pretty awesome? I think there should at some point, cause it would be cool! It should be called MerMingle!!!! :D

AniaR
10-24-2012, 11:21 PM
mermingle= awesome name

Ashe
10-24-2012, 11:33 PM
Haha thanks! Partial credit to a friend though :D Looks like your back on the forums for a bit?

Koral
10-25-2012, 01:18 AM
That. Is awesome! A whole new networking for mermaids. Mermaid seeking mertender. Mermaid seeking her jolly sailor bold. Mermaid seeking merman. Mermaid seeking pod, etc etc. Haha I like it!

MerAnthony
10-27-2012, 12:14 PM
That would be kinda cool. But I wounder how many would apply and how much would it cost? I know that almost all dating sites they charge you a fee to be a member.

Blondie
10-29-2012, 01:31 AM
I agree with Vallee33 xD I think it's a cute idea. But I feel like there wouldn't be enough mers out there for everyone. We're a growing group though!

Mermaid Margarete
10-29-2012, 01:20 PM
There are actually quite a few free dating websites out there - they just have lots of ads :P

Bortillo
02-18-2023, 09:14 PM
Creating a social media app is a big undertaking, and it can be intimidating for someone who has no experience in app development. That's why I was so relieved when I found an article about how to create a social media app. The article https://binerals.com/blog/make-an-only-fanns-alternative-or-how-to-make-a-website-like-onlyfans was so detailed and well-written that it gave me the confidence to start working on my own app. I'm so grateful I found that article because it gave me the guidance and inspiration I needed to make my dream a reality.

Mermeme
04-07-2023, 06:59 AM
That's definitely not a bad idea, but I think it's too hard to bring into life. It's much easier to find an OnlyFans account with this theme, and moreover, for people interested in that, can also make money that way. There are many companies like socedoagency social promo (https://socedoagency.com/) that can help with promotion, so I believe that it's a much better solution.