PDA

View Full Version : Mermaid Minister and first gig!

Mermaid Harmony
10-31-2012, 07:52 PM
Aloha everyone! I just booked my first two gigs! I'm an ordained minster online (anyone can do it), and told my best friends that I would give anything to be a mermaid minister and do someones wedding. They just called me and asked me to do their wedding, as a mermaid!! I'm so excited! That and I booked a birthday party for january, so I'm also stoked about that. Starting to plan games, songs, and stories now! :-) I also booked my first photoshoot last night while I was swimming at the pool! Love this!

After 17 years, my dream is finally coming true!
Love you all,
Mermaid Harmony

Sea Pearl
10-31-2012, 07:57 PM
Congrats on your first mermaid gigs Mermaid Harmony! They both sounds exciting, especially the mermaid minster. Glad to see your mermaid dreams are finally coming true for you.

AniaR
10-31-2012, 08:18 PM
that's so amazing please post photos

Mermaid Harmony
10-31-2012, 08:22 PM
I will for sure! The wedding isn't for another year or so I believe, but the photoshoots in a few weeks! and my tail comes in a few weeks! yay!

MerAnthony
11-04-2012, 12:59 PM
Congrats :yay:. Now when I get my divorce so I can merry my gf now I'll see if I can get her in a tail and get merried that way as well. But to get her in a tail? I am not going to hold my breath on it.:(

malinghi
11-05-2012, 03:17 AM
What denomination of minister are you? Or is it just a non-denominational thing?

spottedcatfish
11-05-2012, 03:30 AM
How did you become ordained online? I thought it took years for people to become a minister or reverend for a church?

-Annwyn-
11-05-2012, 05:52 AM
I think she means that she is a Civil Celebrant...

Koral
11-05-2012, 10:29 AM
Haha that's so awesome. How many mermaid ministers are out there? Not many I bet. Congrats on everything falling into place so fast!

Mermaid Harmony
11-05-2012, 08:38 PM
I'm personally non-denominational, but it was through American Marriage Ministries. Nothing fancy schmancy. Yes, if you want to come to Hawaii and bring your girlfriend I'm down, tail or not. :-) I think I'm the only one, but I'm hoping I can do a couple, it'd be pretty awesome, even a vow renewel, heck, O MY BUBBLES...can you imagine your kid being blessed by a mermaid, in an ocean water ceremony. THAT would be way cool...::giddy with ideas::