PDA

View Full Version : New from NJ

Ponytales
11-01-2012, 03:27 PM
Hello, I'm new! So new I don't have a mermaid name yet! Found my way here from a cosplay site, and just fell in love with the idea of being a mermaid. Being a 90s kid of course I loved Little Mermaid (used to have a fabric tail I swam in back then!), and have an aunt and uncle that live a half hour from Weeki Wachi that I visited a lot so guess its a lifelong obsession rising to the surface. Hope to learn a lot here!

Mermaid Annariea
11-01-2012, 03:46 PM
welcome! i used to live in new jersey, where do you live there?
i hope youll decide on a great mermaid name, and maybe get an awesome tail too!

ShyMer
11-01-2012, 05:40 PM
There's a lot of great information here :) I hope you enjoy your time spent on the forum!

Ponytales
11-01-2012, 06:02 PM
Thanks! So far already nosing around in the tail making section, might give it a go and try to have one done by summer.

Mermaid Brianna, I'm in southern NJ, somewhat close to Philly. Still pretty close to the beach though so might get to do some pictures there.

Winged Mermaid
11-02-2012, 11:04 PM
Glad to have you! Lots of great information (be sure to read the stickies!) around, so I hope you can find what you need. What cosplay site did you find us through, if you don't mind me asking?

Ponytales
11-03-2012, 02:26 AM
Don't remember to be honest, I bookmarked this page a while back and only just got around to really joining. It was a list of tutorials and helpful links for various kinds of costumes though. I was actually looking for a horse hoof tutorial for a faun costume, and there was a link to something about tails on here. Just kind of clicked out of curiousity.

Sea Pearl
11-06-2012, 02:01 PM
Welcome to MerNetwork! Hope you enjoy your time here.

Morticia Mermaid
11-06-2012, 02:05 PM
Welcome to the Network. there is Definitely a LOT of information, and a lot of really helpful people :)

Clay Mermaid Sculptor
11-07-2012, 01:46 PM
Welcome to Mernetwork from a fellow New Jersey Mer-fan :)