PDA

View Full Version : Youtube Shell Top Tutorial

Mermaid Saphira
11-12-2012, 04:44 PM
I was swimming around on youtube when I came across a really useful shell top tutorial! Just thought I would share :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhzvpxeSLnY&feature=related

MerAndrew
11-12-2012, 09:31 PM
Wow, it tutorial looks great, and I like your video because most mermaid people would actually buy stuff for you and that was a great tutorial video for you and great Saphira your are the best. :)

Firemaid
11-12-2012, 10:05 PM
She's hot. :drool:

Ashe
11-12-2012, 10:56 PM
Did it really have to be ON her chest during the tutorial? I felt awkward watching it haha!! Anyways, really pretty top and thanks for finding it :)

malinghi
11-13-2012, 01:05 AM
At the 1:06 mark she says the seashells are made out of foam, so I guess her top isn't for use while swimming. Still looks good for dry stuff though.

Mermaid Saphira
11-13-2012, 11:50 AM
Wow, it tutorial looks great, and I like your video because most mermaid people would actually buy stuff for you and that was a great tutorial video for you and great Saphira your are the best. :)

This video does not belong to me, nor did I make it. If you read the introduction, i stated that I simply spotted it and thought it would be useful. ;)

Mermaid Saphira
11-13-2012, 11:51 AM
Did it really have to be ON her chest during the tutorial? I felt awkward watching it haha!! Anyways, really pretty top and thanks for finding it :)

Lol! I did to! I was like "O yay! a face...oops nevermind, back to her boobs T_T" :lol:

Mermaid Saphira
11-13-2012, 11:52 AM
At the 1:06 mark she says the seashells are made out of foam, so I guess her top isn't for use while swimming. Still looks good for dry stuff though.

I know, but either way it's beautiful and I am sure it could be modified to swim in ;)

MerAndrew
11-13-2012, 01:07 PM
This video does not belong to me, nor did I make it. If you read the introduction, i stated that I simply spotted it and thought it would be useful. ;)

Well the video tutorial looks nice, but the introduction kind of like medium to me as like for bra, so who made this video introduction and it looks pretty good?

Mermaid Saphira
11-13-2012, 01:37 PM
Well the video tutorial looks nice, but the introduction kind of like medium to me as like for bra, so who made this video introduction and it looks pretty good?

By introduction I mean this "I was swimming around on youtube when I came across a really useful shell top tutorial! Just thought I would share :D"
I do not have anything to do with the video. I do don't know who made the video..if that is what you are asking :confused:

MerAndrew
11-13-2012, 01:49 PM
By introduction I mean this "I was swimming around on youtube when I came across a really useful shell top tutorial! Just thought I would share :D"
I do not have anything to do with the video. I do don't know who made the video..if that is what you are asking :confused:

So, if you show how to make the tutorial is this mean it will only do for the mermaids only introduction, how to make it?

Mermaid Saphira
11-13-2012, 01:52 PM
So, if you show how to make the tutorial is this mean it will only do for the mermaids only introduction, how to make it?

MerAndrew, I don't want to come off sounding rude, but i honestly can not follow any of what you type. Are you asking if I made the video? If I know how to make it? I don't clearly understand :(

Mer_Adella
11-13-2012, 01:54 PM
I'M almost curious if she meant like a foam that would disintigrate or not. because i would make one and try it out just to see. hmmm

MerAndrew
11-13-2012, 01:54 PM
MerAndrew, I don't want to come off sounding rude, but i honestly can not follow any of what you type. Are you asking if I made the video? If I know how to make it? I don't clearly understand :(

Yea, sorry about that I was just asking who made this video.

Mermaid Saphira
11-13-2012, 02:48 PM
^ Your fine, and I apologize as I am not sure who made the video. I believe her youtube name was FunnyHaiely of something along those lines :p

Mermaid Saphira
11-13-2012, 02:52 PM
I'M almost curious if she meant like a foam that would disintigrate or not. because i would make one and try it out just to see. hmmm
I am not sure, but if you go onto the actual video on the youtube website..she states that she ordered the shells off of ebay.

MerAndrew
11-13-2012, 03:46 PM
^ Your fine, and I apologize as I am not sure who made the video. I believe her youtube name was FunnyHaiely of something along those lines :p

That is okay and apologize accepted, so who is Funny Haiely?

Mermaid Saphira
11-13-2012, 04:03 PM
That is okay and apologize accepted, so who is Funny Haiely?

I am not sure, that was just the tutorial makers username *shrug*

MerAndrew
11-13-2012, 04:12 PM
I am not sure, that was just the tutorial makers username *shrug*

Why did the tutorial makers username *shrug*?
Also, thanks for the share for the video tutorial Mermaid Saphira. :D :)

Mermaid Saphira
11-13-2012, 04:13 PM
the shrug was my action...The username was FunnyHailey, you asked who she was and I was simply replying that was her username.
Your welcome :)

MerAndrew
11-13-2012, 04:18 PM
the shrug was my action...The username was FunnyHailey, you asked who she was and I was simply replying that was her username.
Your welcome :)

How did you reply to FunnyHailey?
Mermaid Saphira you are the best. :)