PDA

View Full Version : Melaleuca- heard of it?

Lotus
11-16-2012, 12:43 PM
If you are looking for a way to green your home and your life without spending every penny you have (or don't have) please give me the opportunity to show you what this amazing company has to offer. It's already made a huge difference for me and my family with our sensitive skin and tight budget. Hope to hear from you!
Much Love
Lotus

AniaR
11-16-2012, 01:24 PM
I don't have the budget at the moment, hopefully in the new year. I am always open to learning about these things as I suffer from environmental illness :)

Winged Mermaid
11-16-2012, 07:42 PM
Are you talking about the melaleuca company? I have heard of them, but never bought from them. I get my melaleuca essential oil from doTERRA. I'm actually in training to become an herbalist, so I know a lot about this kind of thing. Love this stuff!

For those of you who don't know, melaleuca is a essentially tea tree oil. It's useful for a lot of different things. It's analgesic, antibacterial, anti fungal, anti-infectious, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, anti-parasitic, antiseptic, antiviral, decongestant, digestive, expectorant, immune stimulant, insecticidal, neurotonic, stimulant, and tissue regenerative.

It's a real winner for healing damage to the skin (cuts/abrasions/ect) when mixed with lavandar essential oil. It naturally treats thrush and athlete's foot/jock itch. I actually put some on the bottom of my feet after bellydance class to prevent getting anything. (We dance barefoot on a studio floor that is used all day every day for different classes.) Also amazing for deodorizing. It succeeded with my kitchen trash can where even bleach failed. Anyway, I'll stop rambling. Man you get me on herbs/oils/tinctures/ect and I just start prattling :P

Lotus
11-18-2012, 12:58 PM
Yes, Iona I am referring to the company. A lot of their products have the essential oils in them, which makes them extremely effective. The best part is none of their products contain pesticides, toxins and all the other terrible stuff found in so many common household products. I switched to the laundry soap and dryer sheets, baby shampoo and body wash and the Renew lotion because my youngest daughter has skin issues; her scalp is very oily and prone to "cradle cap" but the rest of her skin is super dry and sensitive and feels like sandpaper. After three or four days, those issues are TOTALLY gone. I was willing to pay extra for products that won't make my family sick, but I'm not paying more. It's very affordable, and for certain products it's LESS expensive than grocery store brands. So as I said before, if anyone would like to hop online with me for a few minutes, I would love to help you!

Lotus
11-18-2012, 01:01 PM
Oh and Raina- I didn't think I had the budget either, but like I said, the prices are very competitive and sometimes a lot better than the stuff you see in the grocery store. I hope sometime I can show you how awesome it is!

Lotus
11-26-2012, 03:02 PM
HELP?????
Sorry guys, but I have to say that I am so in need of being able to leave my job behind- If ANYONE can spare me just a half hour Via webacst to see what I see please help me out!

Lotus
11-29-2012, 04:09 PM
I'm sure some of you have read my thread about melaleuca- I just wanted you all to know that I have a special promotion for just four people! Please let me share this with you, it has changed my life!

Mermaid Saphira
11-29-2012, 04:50 PM
Kind of intriguied about what this is....

Mermaid Annariea
11-29-2012, 05:26 PM
im curious as well, although im broke :(

Lotus
11-30-2012, 09:24 AM
Saphira and Annariea, If you woud like to join me in a webcast today, let me know what time you are available and I will show this to you. The really great thing about this si you don't have to do anything except be interested in being educated on a way to improve your health that you can actually afford. I have three kids and a husband and I never thought I would actually be saving money using everyday things that are non-toxic. Please feel free to PM me, or reply here, I will check back. All I need is 20-30 minutes of your time. I really hope to hear from you all!

Lotus
01-09-2013, 02:34 PM
I would really love to share this with you all! Please let me know if you are interested in learning more! It won't cost you anything but a minute of your time. It's changed my life!

NerineArcticMermaid
01-10-2013, 07:09 PM
Mt bfs mom orders that stuff.. she likes it.... doesn't bother her copd.

-Annwyn-
01-11-2013, 09:11 PM
Being Australian, Melaleuca alternifolia (aka Ti-tree oil) is pretty much in everyone's kitchen sink/bathroom cupboard. That, and Eucalyptus oil. Put it on a hankie if you have a cold. :3

Lotus
01-12-2013, 01:51 PM
It's also the name of a wellness company, that I am a manufacturing rep for. Tea tree oil is on a lot of the products, hence the name