PDA

View Full Version : Holiday ponderings

EnidDarkWater
11-18-2012, 11:02 PM
With Thanksgiving so close and working in retail I'm forced to acknowlege how soon christmas will be here.Aside from my grumbling of chistmas music being played already where I work its making me ponder what to do for everyones christmas gifts.It seems a mile long and I think I'm going to craft most everything but there are so many options.Any one else having this issue?

SeaGlass Siren
11-19-2012, 01:40 PM
Somewhat. Our family car of twenty one years finally broke down. So we bought a new one and now none of us have the money to buy each other anything xD my mom isnt buying this year. dad ... Well he doesn't buy nything so no difference lol.. So the Three daughters will buy their own gifts. LOL.. But I have to buy gifts for the soon to be inlaws , my boy, my niece, and a couple gifts for friends

MerEmma
11-19-2012, 03:29 PM
I finished my Christmas gifts in September. :lol: I just have my close family now. I made little Christmas ornaments (would have to find the link to show you) and a few other things. I need one more batch of them to have enough for my friends, though.

EnidDarkWater
11-19-2012, 06:43 PM
I costumes and sew alot and have a large embroidery machine so I think for the most part that every one will be getting personalized scarves as one of their gifts with things that make me think of them.Part of me feels it's kinda cheating but at the same time we live in colorado so at least they will use them.Money is tight it seems with every one so we will havce to see how it all works out.I know I'm spending some good money on my foster mom for a ring with all us kids names on it along with birthstones.The only other one so far I've spent some money on was my brothers soon to be fiance's gift. she collects/loves amethyst so I got a fair deal on a 3 piece jewelry set thats been carved into roses. If i was in love with purple I'd be tempted to keep them for myself ;)