PDA

View Full Version : Fifty years from now, there will be no fish

AniaR
11-24-2012, 04:04 PM
A famous study was put out by my city that says fish stocks will be entirely unusable in the next 50 years at our current rate. Here's an amazing video from the UK that talks about it, you should really give it a watch and share.
http://front.moveon.org/fifty-years-from-now-the-oceans-will-look-nothing-like-they-do-today/#.ULEFz-6Lkpk.facebook

Ashe
11-24-2012, 04:10 PM
Wow...just, wow. I'm speechless and on the brink of tears at the same time

Mermaid Cascada
11-24-2012, 05:21 PM
OMG :(

Moongazer
11-24-2012, 11:16 PM
That's really scary... I mean wow.

Capt Nemo
11-25-2012, 07:47 PM
Yes, it's will happen! More likely sooner than that!

Right now we're waiting for the battle of Isaiah in which all surrounding countries attack Israel. The rapture happens either in advance, or post battle. Once the rapture happens, the antichrist will bring the 7 year peace deal, that once signed, begins the countdown. There are three judgements against the waters that will occur during this 7 year period. The first is against the ocean. A third part turns to blood, and all life in it dies. The second is against the rivers and springs, and many die from the poison. Later after Iran, Russia, and Northern Africa attack Israel, all oceans will turn to blood and all life in them dies. During the kingdom period, the oceans will dry up.

As soon as Syria and Jordan fall to the Arab Spring, there will be nothing to stop the battle of Isaiah from occurring.

So swim while you can, and eat 'em if you got 'em!