PDA

View Full Version : I love my logo But.....

New York Mermaid
12-02-2012, 02:52 AM
Trust me I love my Mermaid logo, but im trying to decide if i should rework it or commission someone to do something alittle more "unique".. Um... alittle help?

Keep it?
Change it?
Do something different?

Mermaid Kassandra
12-02-2012, 09:46 AM
In my opinion you should keep it.
Well,that's how I think...maybe you see nothing special in that logo, but trust me it's so beautyful!If you change it I bet that 2 or 3 seconds after you do that another mermaid will make something similar or the same thing for herself!

Maybe if you want something quite different you can draw a different shape of the wave or put the dolphin in another position or something like that but belive me don't change it because it's a very special logo :)

AniaR
12-02-2012, 11:54 AM
add a mermaid hanging on to the dolphin from above as they both jump

Ashe
12-02-2012, 12:08 PM
^ that would be pretty! You'd have to rescale the size a bit to fit in the mermaid though :) Other than that option, I think it is wonderful already!

Mermaid Wesley
12-02-2012, 10:00 PM
dont change it :) it looks great!

New York Mermaid
12-03-2012, 12:39 AM
:D Thank you so much, I was planning to keep the dolphin but give him a more, different look i suppose. i get alot of people who love my cards, the dolphin sticks out to them.

Mermaid Sirena
12-03-2012, 01:04 PM
I agree with adding a mermaid to the dolphin, just make sure you commission someone who doesn't snag a stock photo. Last thing you need is someone else's copyrighted work on your logo.