PDA

View Full Version : Aveline Amdirbes Kiarre

Aveline Amdirbes Kiarre
12-14-2012, 04:05 AM
Hi!! I'm Aveline Amdirbes Kiarre, I will go by Aveline or Kiarre if you prefer. I've always loved mermaids, water, swimming, anything to do with the seas, oceans, lakes. My mother has always said I'm a fish out of water, and it's true!!! Water is completely my element, whether I'm happy, sad, or just average feeling being around or in water makes everything better. I do not own my own tail yet, but am in the process of designing my steam punk tail and steam punk-style accessories with my lovely sister and mer-partner Shivice. I look forward to getting to know all of you wonderful lovelies out there and wish you all well!!

Shivice
12-14-2012, 04:13 AM
Welcome!!!!!!! So glad you swam over to Mernetwork Sis!!!!!!!!!

Merrow Fair Isle
12-14-2012, 09:17 AM
Welcome to MerNetwork! I hope you enjoy your stay! .:-)

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

MerAnthony
12-14-2012, 09:25 AM
Welcome and enjoy your stay.

Be Happy Swim Free.

Nemefish
12-14-2012, 10:27 AM
hey welcome :D nice to meet u :3

Mermaid Saphira
12-14-2012, 11:51 AM
Welcome! It's a pleasure to meet you! i am sure some of the mers on her would be very interested in seeing your steam punk tail ;)

Mermaid Annariea
12-14-2012, 01:15 PM
welcome! ive always wondered how someone would do a steampunk tail, im curious to see how yours turns out :D

SeaGlass Siren
12-14-2012, 03:08 PM
DID YOU SAY STEAM PUNK???

*Grabs aveline and puts her on a throne* all hail!!! i've always wanted to see a steam punk mermaid *_*

Shivice
12-14-2012, 04:09 PM
DID YOU SAY STEAM PUNK???

*Grabs aveline and puts her on a throne* all hail!!! i've always wanted to see a steam punk mermaid *_*

I know right!! My sister is awesome. She wanted to be unique. We are in the sketch phase for some of her accessories.

SeaGlass Siren
12-14-2012, 05:18 PM
i honestly cannot wait for this! keep me posted! :squee!:

Aveline Amdirbes Kiarre
12-14-2012, 05:45 PM
It's wonderful to meet all of you too!! I will definitely keep you all updated as the designs come along. If you look at my profile pic and avatar, you will see a bit of the design there. The silver bits on the tail will actually be on my actual tail when it is made. They will be rivited style bits that we plan on duplicating in other colors so that we can switch them out depending on my mood and such. We are also designing steam punk armbands and wristbands that will be a part of my accessory collection. This all came about really with me trying to decide what to do for a top...and suddenly.......STEAM PUNK came to mind. I've known that a lot of people have considered the style and discussed how to do it, and I've loved fairy creations I've seen, so I took it upon myself and asked my sis to help to make me the very first steam punk mermaid.

Nemefish
12-14-2012, 08:03 PM
sounds like an awesome tail seriously cant wait to see it :3

Aveline Amdirbes Kiarre
12-14-2012, 08:39 PM
My sis and I are also trying to figure out how to make the tails look 'tattooed' as well. I have tatts myself and also think that would be kewl to incorporate into the tail designs. We have a few ideas, but will need the materials to actually make it work.

SeaGlass Siren
12-14-2012, 09:12 PM
Antique lookin fabric perhaps? I'm waiting for a non swimmable full metal tail

Aveline Amdirbes Kiarre
12-16-2012, 09:03 PM
no, it will be all silicone...though eventually i might make a metal one for photo purposes and such

Aveline Amdirbes Kiarre
12-16-2012, 09:12 PM
My sister and I are also discussing a warrior design that would include everything being armored and still casted out of silicone so I can actually swim in it.

SeaGlass Siren
12-16-2012, 10:28 PM
How about a silicone tail made/painted in such a way that it looks like metal..?

Aveline Amdirbes Kiarre
12-16-2012, 10:50 PM
Yeah, that's what we were thinking. And we're planning on making some of the 'metal' pieces interchangable so I can change everything with my moods.