PDA

View Full Version : Mermaid Petronella

Mermaid Petronella
12-20-2012, 06:09 AM
I joined Mernetwork this year and love it! I've loved Mermaids for as long as I can remember; I had my Ariel quilt cover up until I was 15! Two months ago I started making YouTube videos and I now have over 20,000 views, so that's exciting! At the moment I only have a fabric tail, as I can't afford a silicone one but it is certainly something I hope for in the future. :) I love drawing, painting and Art and spend a lot of my time designing mermaid tails and Ideas. I hope to illustrate and write an informative book about mermaids in the near future, I also plan to make a YouTube series with my cousin, which will take a while as we don't want it to be a typical teenage drama, we want it to be something meaningful, and so much deeper than the usual ideas, also none of this touch water and you turn into a mermaid.
So yes, that's me.

Here's my YouTube if your interested! I'm not trying to advertise, I just love feedback, knowing what I can do better. :)

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7IJHvD4ArL3jXQdUKxKgsg?feature=mhee

:D

Thalassa
12-20-2012, 08:14 AM
Welcome, Petronella! I've seen a few of your videos, and they look nice. I'd work more on facial expressions, and a bit longer between some of your editing cuts, but that's about it. Doing an internet series is fun, I did one for over a year as a hobby and it was a blast! (Then our lead moved away and it sort of stalled...boo...XP)

MerAnthony
12-20-2012, 02:16 PM
Welcome an enjoy.

Be Happy Swim Free