PDA

View Full Version : Hello I’m the new Mermaid from Austria ^^

Mermaid Evolet
12-23-2012, 03:01 PM
Hi my name is Leo Liquid :)
I don’t really know how to introduce me self so I’ll just tell you a few things about me:

I’m 18 years old and live in Austria. My first language is German, so I hope you forgive me for my bad English. I’m trying my best.

My interest in Mermaids started when I watched “The little Mermaid” at the age of 5 and it is still my favorite Disney Movie. Since that I always wanted to be a mermaid.

One day I found a picture of Hannah Fraser. I was just shocked, because her tail was so beautiful.
That’s when I stared to research. Her tail has to be made by someone. I was a disappointed when found out that she made it by herself, but then I found other tails and finally I found real Tail makers.
I was so lucky, my wish could become true.
But the next problem was the money… I just got a little pocked money every month.
That’s now 8 years ago and since that I’m saving money for my first real mermaid tail.

Sooner or Later I will be a happy mermaid :D

Grreetings from Austria, Leo

Mermaid Saphira
12-23-2012, 03:04 PM
Welcome to the forum! It is wonderful to have you here :3

MerAnthony
12-23-2012, 09:45 PM
Welcome an enjoy.

Be Happy Swim Free

spottedcatfish
12-24-2012, 03:41 AM
Welcome to Mernetwork, LeoLiquid.

roamingmer
12-24-2012, 05:21 AM
Hallo LeoLiquid. Eine schones Grussen am diese network. Bin ich Englander aber wohne hier im Schweiz seit 10 jahren. However as an international site English is the norm. Unfortunately I cant read this thread from a mobile device (404 errors) but am glad it is working from a normal computer.

roamingmer
12-24-2012, 05:22 AM
Hallo LeoLiquid. Eine schones Grussen am diese network. Bin ich Englander aber wohne hier im Schweiz seit 10 jahren. However as an international site English is the norm. Unfortunately I cant read this thread from a mobile device (404 errors) but am glad it is working from a normal computer.

Erm perhaps not
An appropriate representation of the requested resource /index/showthread.php could not be found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Toxotes
12-25-2012, 04:08 AM
Hallo LeoLiquid

Herzlich willkommen hier im mernetwork-Forum.
Ich hoffe mal, du findest bald einen Tail der dir gefällt.
Hier im Forum gibt es massenweise Informationen über verschiedene Hersteller, da müsste für jeden was dabei sein. :D

Grüße aus Süddeutschland,
Toxotes

and in English of course:

Hello LeoLiquid

Welcome to the mernetwork forum.
I hope you will soon find a tail you like.
There are tons of information about tailmakers here in the forum, probably you will find something there.

Greetings from southern Germany,
Toxotes

Mermaid Evolet
12-26-2012, 04:27 AM
Thanks for all the nice welcome greetings :)

I hope you will soon find a tail you like.

Oh, i found a tail already, but I don't have enought money saved ;)