PDA

View Full Version : mentioned for my Peter Pan play.

Odette
12-23-2012, 11:57 PM
(I hope this counts here because a mermaid was in the news.sorry if it doesn't.) I never got to see the article in the paper because i was busy trying to buy this huge fiberglass pool thing(never happened.too heavy and big) and had to get ready for the Hawaii gigs at the same time, but i found this! note:I'm now 21 and i wasn't in the play unless we were short a night on characters(the photo is from a different moon event).i tried to make Wendy fly for the scene where she is the "Wendy bird", but that didn't work well(was hilarious!). the fight scene was spectacular! I also made some of the props and put together the costumes.it was really difficult directing while having another AZ mermaid event too,but it worked out alright.I scratched out my name for now because everyone wants to call me by my real name when i need everyone to call me by "Mermaid Odette".
The play was awesome. i hope to eventually put up the photos and videos. oh look! there is one now:
Thats before i cleaned the grotto(rehersal).was so pretty.The tail was made from random stuff i could find in the costume room.cheapest tail ever!

MerAnthony
12-24-2012, 08:34 AM
COOL !! Peter Pan always a classic.

Mermaid Danielle
01-10-2013, 02:10 AM
That's so cool! I was a mermaid when my high school performed peter pan as well. I still have the tail :)