PDA

View Full Version : Pondering

MermaidSaku
08-09-2011, 08:46 PM
So, I finally have the money for my tail, I have an Amazing Tail design, and a couple of extra ideas as well for my tail. I really want my tail to look realistic as can be since i will be using it for a mermaid series on Youtube. I've already sent an email to Mike about my tail and i am in the waiting process. Since my tail will be latex i sent questions to Mike about if i could have my dorsal and heel fins made from silicone to give it a more "fishy" effect.
I haven't had an answer yet, so i thought it would be better to post it in the forum and ask you guys, my Mer-Fam about your thoughts. I really want to keep the full detailed design a secret so that when i have it you can all see how awesome it is not just as a drawing. : )
Should i have my fins made from latex or silicone? Or is it even possible to have silicone fins on a latex tail? o____O

OrcaMatt
08-09-2011, 09:02 PM
Or is it even possible to have silicone fins on a latex tail? o____OAbsolutely (https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.103338236416647.7041.100002214127816&l=39cabd041f&type=1)! :cool:

http://mernetwork.com/index/attachment.php?attachmentid=719&d=1312938105

MermaidSaku
08-09-2011, 09:10 PM
Awesome then i think it would look even more amazing with the dorsal and heel fins silicone. Definitely.

Mermaid Photine
08-09-2011, 10:03 PM
Are you getting a Mike Van Daal tail? I am soooo jealous! He does amazing work!

Kanti
08-10-2011, 01:28 AM
I would say if I had to buy a tail from anyone it would be Mike.
His tails look wonderful and he has almost zero negative press. I'm just not entirely out for spending so much on a tail xD
I can only hope one day I will become so famous he will donate one to me :'P

Either way, congratsss <3 I hope it turns out great.
I wish you'd show us the design, but keeping a little secret always makes the final product all the more suspenseful.
Can't wait to see it lol~
When will you be ordering it and stuff?

MermaidSaku
08-10-2011, 01:37 AM
@Pandorah Yes, I am looking forward to getting a tail from Mike van daal. I sent an email, so i am guessing i am just one of the mermaids on his waiting list.

Kanti, I told him in the email i had my first deposit and then some. And messaged him on facebook to let him know i was serious.
I hope he will get back to me and tell me if i can send in my deposit for my order soon. But i am willing to wait.