PDA

View Full Version : Mermaid Creations Tail

Morticia Mermaid
01-09-2013, 04:16 PM
Just found this one ebay. Not sure if its legit or not

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Unique-Handmade-Made-To-Order-Professional-Silicone-Mermaid-Tail-Creations (http://www.ebay.com/itm/Unique-Handmade-Made-To-Order-Professional-Silicone-Mermaid-Tail-Creations-/160924765942?pt=US_Costumes&hash=item2577dd0ef6#viTabs_0)

AniaR
01-09-2013, 05:13 PM
yeah that's just Jesse's :) His ebay posting

Morticia Mermaid
01-09-2013, 05:25 PM
Ah, ok. I wasn't sure if it was someone else. Specially with how much trouble we've been having lately with that kind of thing

MerAnthony
01-09-2013, 05:39 PM
Very nice. Now don't get me wrong I am happy with my fabric tails, but maybe someday I can aford a tail like that.

AniaR
01-09-2013, 05:41 PM
I don't blame you Lexia, always good to check. It's nice to know we all have each other's backs!

NerineArcticMermaid
01-09-2013, 05:46 PM
Its for a custom tail.. the one pictured is not for sale it is a build from scratch sale.

I jsut spoek to jesse on it lol

MermanJesse
01-09-2013, 05:54 PM
Nerine is correct.

The problem is, people do not read the entire description.

Paragraph # 6

"The pictures shown in this listing are tails made for OTHER BUYERS. Therefore, we cannot sell you THOSE tails. These pictures are for you to wrap your imagination around. Once you have an idea in mind, based upon the pictures and videos seen in this listing, then place your order. We only have space to upload 12 pictures. Some of the pictures show close-ups of the scale designs, before as well as after the gloss coating is applied. Other close-ups reveal the intricate texturing of the fluke designs. The scale pattern seen in the close-ups is the only scale pattern we currently offer. We do, however, offer a number of different fluke designs that we've already created. If you'd like something different as far as the fluke is concerned, we can do that as well, for an additional fee for our time plus materials."

So the listing is indeed for a mermaid tail, and the photos that you see in the listing are used as examples.

Mermaid Marissa
01-09-2013, 05:58 PM
I don't blame you Lexia, always good to check. It's nice to know we all have each other's backs!

That's what I love about these kinds of posts! We can all give each other advise and not worry about judgement or wondering if we should trust each other. Mermaid(man) honesty :D