PDA

View Full Version : Contacted Merbellas for order: no response yet.

Ariel-Starfish
01-22-2013, 10:20 AM
I placed an order for a tail on saturday. at 'info @ merbellas . com'

I waited a few days, and yesterday I had send out another one just in case.

No response yet.

I know Raven Is a really pro and busy mermaid. She has a lot of work to do and stuff, but i'm getting worried now i read that she sometimes doesn't receive all emails.

Anyone know what to do? - beside being patient? ^^

Tasha Mermaid
01-22-2013, 10:23 AM
maybe just message her facebook to ask if she recieved it :)

TheSolitarySiren
01-22-2013, 11:13 AM
Maybe this will help.
I knew I had read it somewhere on her FB that she had switched order e-mails. Good thing I found it. I hope your order goes through this time.

AniaR
01-22-2013, 11:26 AM
yes, #1 is to make sure it's the right email

next you should check the FAQ. When you send an email, you wont get a response if you're asking questions that are already answered there. Raven deals with people who are 100% ready to order FIRST before sifting through all the other emails. That means you are ready to pay, and you know exactly what you want. All other emails she'll only reply to once the 100% ready people are replied to and managed. Too many people email her with questions that are already answered, or email her wanting a back and forth on what type of tail they want, when she's in such high demand there's just no time for it.

Ariel-Starfish
01-22-2013, 12:20 PM
yes, #1 is to make sure it's the right email

next you should check the FAQ. When you send an email, you wont get a response if you're asking questions that are already answered there. Raven deals with people who are 100% ready to order FIRST before sifting through all the other emails. That means you are ready to pay, and you know exactly what you want. All other emails she'll only reply to once the 100% ready people are replied to and managed. Too many people email her with questions that are already answered, or email her wanting a back and forth on what type of tail they want, when she's in such high demand there's just no time for it.

Yes I know ;)

I Know exacly wht I want, have my exact mesurments, tail design and I'm ready to pay asap. :)

Ariel-Starfish
01-22-2013, 12:21 PM
Maybe this will help.
I knew I had read it somewhere on her FB that she had switched order e-mails. Good thing I found it. I hope your order goes through this time.

Thanks I'll try that adress! Scince I don't own a FB page anymore, thanks for posting! :)

Mermaid Isabela
01-22-2013, 01:28 PM
She takes quite a bit to respond, and sometimes she never finds the email/it never goes through due to the massive flood of people messaging her. It might take a week or a little bit more for her to reply back. But she always does! <3

MermanJesse
01-22-2013, 03:23 PM
I understand her frustration in wanting to sort through emails.

I just received an email stating to "call me asap" with no reason. Sorry, I will not be calling that person.

AniaR
01-22-2013, 03:31 PM
just received an email stating to "call me asap" with no reason. Sorry, I will not be calling that person.

Omg jess I get those too -_-

Traveling Merman
01-22-2013, 03:46 PM
If I see another email saying something like: "you're owed !!!!hundreds!!!! of pounds by her majesty's revenue and customs, start your PPI claim NOW!" Ill scream!

Apparently it's companies based in 3rd world countries targeting western world countries!

Winged Mermaid
01-22-2013, 05:30 PM
Make sure you put a very obvious subject to your order such as "READY TO PAY". After that, it's the waiting game. It seems like she is full up on orders right now. I know once she gets to a certian point she does not take any more orders until she completes the ones she has. Then she takes orders in the order that she received them. She's also flooded with emails as others have noted, but they've been much better lately about getting back to people! They were uber super flooded a while back from their break (due to the silicone back order) so it took them a while to catch up.

Ariel-Starfish
01-23-2013, 04:22 AM
I read your posts before about filling in the subject line. o I did it correctly with 'READY TO ORDER/PAY' so I'm hoping to get lucky and get picked out!

Now I just have to wait...please wish me luck ! :)

Winged Mermaid
01-23-2013, 04:28 AM
Have my fins crossed for you!

Ariel-Starfish
01-23-2013, 04:38 AM
Thanks! Now I'm trying to figure out what to expect from all the extra tax I got to pay.
Does anyone know where to find that?

Realistic tail:scale bra = big and heavy package that is shipping to Belguim

I serche

Ariel-Starfish
01-23-2013, 04:40 AM
* I searchead my ass off on the internet. But can't find anything.
I know It's going to be pricy, but I would like a guessing price so I know how much I sould save extra ;)

AniaR
01-23-2013, 08:34 AM
is the extra tax because you're in Belgium? I think her final price is taxes in, then she gives you a quote for shipping. But if you have to pay different taxes because of where you live I don't know.

Ariel-Starfish
01-23-2013, 11:32 AM
is the extra tax because you're in Belgium? I think her final price is taxes in, then she gives you a quote for shipping. But if you have to pay different taxes because of where you live I don't know.

From a certain weight, We have to pay tax on packages we get from the US. But I was wondering how much it would be for the tail.

Mermaid Saphira
01-23-2013, 12:05 PM
fins crossed for you! So exciting :3

Mermaid Fenicia
01-23-2013, 03:23 PM
If you live in Belgium and order something overseas from a company, the package goes through customs. If you are lucky it passes right thru, but if you unlucky they open the package and you have to pay for import.

AniaR
01-23-2013, 05:01 PM
there's no way to predict it then. Sometimes they check, sometimes they dont :S

Ariel-Starfish
01-24-2013, 12:24 PM
I wonder Raven can mark it as a gift? Then I don't have to pay the (amazingly high) extra costs.

Ariel-Starfish
01-24-2013, 02:38 PM
Quoting from Raven's Etsy FB page:

"I'm sorry guys about being so slow getting back to emails! We have some rush orders we are working hard on (in addition to regular orders) So we are capped on orders for January but we will be taking a few more in Febuary :) I love love LOVE you all so very much ♥"

I hope I get a responce... *hoping I don't have to much customers before me* fingers crossed!

Ariel-Starfish
01-28-2013, 12:11 PM
It's been six day's now. send out my second email with header "READY TO ORDER/PAY: FEBRUARY"
just in case I'll get on the list for February.

Fins crossed!

MerEmma
02-21-2013, 05:22 PM
You got to order, right? =D

AniaR
02-21-2013, 06:54 PM
I know she's only taking one order right now because they're going into festival season. There may have been someone ahead of you.

Ariel-Starfish
02-22-2013, 01:40 PM
Yes! I got my order end january: in for february ^^

Merlaugh
03-08-2013, 03:55 AM
I have been trying to reach her as well, Im ready to go too...
REALLY hope she replies soon, and doesnt just pass up my emails... :/
I dont like any of the other people who make tails as much
I want hers haha