PDA

View Full Version : once upon a time

meremily
01-23-2013, 01:05 PM
so i just watched last episode of once upon a time, and they did another teaser that they will have Ariel or at least a mermaid in future episode
first teaser was in season one, the evil queen talks with rumple and say she has a problem with a little mermaid
and now

at the beginning of the episode, when snow and prince charming are hacking into the mystery guy, the dwarf talks about Splash!!

i cannot wait for it to happen!!! and to see what they will do with the story of little mermaid!

Dacora
01-23-2013, 02:17 PM
FINALLY!! I need to catch up on episodes again then. I had them set to tape but someone deleted them. -.- Maybe I can find episodes online.
I'm so excited!! :D

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Taniira
01-23-2013, 02:19 PM
I'm pretty sure I saw it on Netflix Instant if you have that.

Rain
01-23-2013, 02:52 PM
Oh yeah ;D They said that they had a woman who would play a mermaid, but I forgot what her name was. x.x I can't wait to see it either. ;D

Dacora
01-23-2013, 04:34 PM
I'm pretty sure I saw it on Netflix Instant if you have that.

Saddly I don't. I may just have to suck it up and piece it together by watching the episodes.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Azurin Luna
01-24-2013, 03:33 PM
They have just begun showing them here and I love the series :D
just like the new serie Grimm

MermanJesse
01-25-2013, 01:41 AM
You have to watch Season 2 on ABC.com. Season 2 is not on Netflix.

Just so you know, there is already a Once Upon A Time thread, here: http://mernetwork.com/index/showthread.php?3799-Once-Upon-A-Time-%28MAY-CONTAIN-SPOILERS%29