PDA

View Full Version : ETSY!!!!

Mermaid Marissa
01-23-2013, 06:10 PM
Hey guys I just made a new etsy page!!!!

I haven't gotten everything up yet but I will really soon!

Here's the link:Trove by the Sea (http://www.etsy.com/shop/TrovebytheSea?ref=si_shop)

I also made a discount for all of you on MerNetwork!!!! You guys have been really great and taught me a lot so this was my way of giving back :D Please message me to tell me you username so I can send you the code before checking out!

you guys are the best!
Mermaid Marissa xoxo

Ashe
01-23-2013, 06:14 PM
Very cool! Can't wait to see what you offer and thanks so much for the discount, that's super nice :)

Ariel-Starfish
01-24-2013, 01:21 PM
I added u directly to my faves!

Mermaid Marissa
01-27-2013, 01:13 PM
I added u directly to my faves!

awwww thanks :) I try to post more as often as I can :D Since I am still in the process of getting my supplies in the mail I cant post finished pictures just yet. If you guys had something in mind I could work with you to make it happen

Ariel-Starfish
01-27-2013, 02:06 PM
^^ <3

XMermaidMarinaX
02-08-2013, 11:27 AM
You should make simple belts of netting and shells.. <3 I would definitely buy something! I find it so wonderful your giving out discounts to MerNetwork members! :D I love what you currently have up, and can't wait to see what else shows up

Mermaid Marissa
02-13-2013, 10:36 AM
You should make simple belts of netting and shells.. <3 I would definitely buy something! I find it so wonderful your giving out discounts to MerNetwork members! :D I love what you currently have up, and can't wait to see what else shows up

I'm currently working on that :) if you want one you can pm me! I haven't put up all my photos yet.

Talia
02-13-2013, 12:53 PM
Those hair combs are to die for! So pretty!

Mermaid Marissa
02-13-2013, 10:07 PM
Those hair combs are to die for! So pretty!

thank you! They look great in buns! I wore one to a dance :P