PDA

View Full Version : What exactly is a "corporate event"?

halesloveswhales
02-06-2013, 08:02 PM
I know that a lot of mermaids say they are available "for corporate events," but what exactly does that encompass? What kind of corporate event hires mermaids? Can you pro mers give me some examples of a corporate event that you have worked at, and what you did there? I am working on my website right now and planning out my summer. I just want to know whether or not this is something I should look into offering.

Usagi
02-06-2013, 08:17 PM
Maybe like how in-n-out has their company picnic at a waterpark...maybe they'd want to hire a mermaid to be there? Haha I don't know, I'm curious as well

Odette
02-06-2013, 08:24 PM
corporate event is an event a big business puts on.
an example is when the disney staff who made the little mermaid ride had a party to celebrate finishing all their hard work.and they hired a mermaid for that.
some companies believe that social interaction make the employees happier and able to work together better.

I haven't had a corporate event. i almost got one but it didn't work out, so i cant help you there, though I'm sure they will just have you swim around.
i dont know how they found me either. thats when i started asking clients how they found me. very important to ask.

AniaR
02-06-2013, 10:39 PM
releases for movies, video games, products, and albums etc will sometimes hire mers to swim in pools as ambiance to interact with guests

Mermaid Danielle
02-07-2013, 07:13 AM
A large business party... ex) summer party, ocean themed event... etc.

MermaidNerenia
02-08-2013, 09:27 PM
releases for movies, video games, products, and albums etc will sometimes hire mers to swim in pools as ambiance to interact with guests

My thoughts exactly. Also corporate fundraisers, large charity events, business swaree's, YPC's (young professionals clubs).