PDA

View Full Version : MagicTail tail

XMermaidMarinaX
02-08-2013, 01:57 PM
Well all I must say is I love it. Just.. it's fabric so it has to be taken care of. No rough surfaces.. x.x" I was talking to someone and unthinkingly has the fluke brushing the pool floor. No damage done though. :) Also, if anyones ever had this tail.. The bottom is left open. I know I need to take that out when I dry the tail, but what should I do if I want to swim, or splash someone with my fin and not have the tail coming open?

Mermaid Saphira
02-08-2013, 02:53 PM
you could always install a zipper or velcro, that is what I plan on doing if I get a magictail :3

XMermaidMarinaX
02-08-2013, 06:33 PM
you could always install a zipper or velcro, that is what I plan on doing if I get a magictail :3

Would a velcro with adhesive hold up? I'm planning on just doing that since a zipper.. I'm not sure how I'd go about that.. x.x"

Lois
02-09-2013, 06:29 AM
I don't think it would but you could sew little hooks and eyes in to the end of it. I've got a magic tail but I still haven't had the chance to swim in it (its cold in the uk)! But im gonna see how it goes after first swim then maybe sew something discreetly in to the end of it

Ashe
02-09-2013, 11:33 AM
Hmmm, velcro is a super good idea I think, and velcro has stayed on all my tails before, but you could also try fringe or flowy fabric on the end that would hide it and look awesome in the water :)