PDA

View Full Version : Anything proof makeup

MermaidAubrin
08-17-2011, 11:20 AM
There is a product that I have never tried but Kandee Johnson( a makeup artist) says that it's amazing at one of her glaminars she said that she loves it for setting makeup she has done under water shoots with it and the makeup didn't budge and it's cheaper than buying a bunch of "water prof" makeup that doesn't work well Here's the websitehttp://www.modelinabottle.com/You can probably also find it on amazon or eBay

AniaR
08-17-2011, 12:46 PM
I find rock candy liquid makeup insanely good, too good, it stains my skin. lol DOESNT TEST ON ANIMALS EITHER

MermaidAubrin
08-17-2011, 12:52 PM
I find rock candy liquid makeup insanely good, too good, it stains my skin. lol DOESNT TEST ON ANIMALS EITHER yayy no animal testing and staying power

Odette
08-17-2011, 08:56 PM
this is great. thanks for sharing!!

Taylor is a Mermaid
08-18-2011, 12:25 AM
Mermaid Minerals eyeshadow lasted pretty well on me underwater, even though I have a tendency to rub my eyes.

Selene
08-18-2011, 12:35 AM
Model in a bottle is an alright setting spray as far as they go. I prefer MUFE or Ben Nye's they preform better and is significantly less harsh on your skin.

MermaidAubrin
08-18-2011, 12:48 AM
Model in a bottle is an alright setting spray as far as they go. I prefer MUFE or Ben Nye's they preform better and is significantly less harsh on your skin. as I said I haven't tried it but someone I trust has

New York Mermaid
08-26-2011, 05:03 PM
OMG I LOVE MUFE, I bought a bottle the other day.I have to say OMG I love love love it! It covers all my acne marks and stuff plus it looks so natural on me. I turned my mom off clinique and now to MUFE. Yay :)

Selene
09-11-2011, 01:02 AM
OMG I LOVE MUFE, I bought a bottle the other day.I have to say OMG I love love love it! It covers all my acne marks and stuff plus it looks so natural on me. I turned my mom off clinique and now to MUFE. Yay :)

Woohoo! :D Such a great line.