PDA

View Full Version : What is everyones favorite thing to do with their hair?

MermaidNerenia
08-17-2011, 08:55 PM
Im going to invest in one of these so I have somewhere secure to clip pins or flowers to and leave the rest of my hair long (its down to my butt) so I get the flowy mermaidyness. I want to do some starfish pins and pearls and a big blue glittery hibiscus.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/62014679/braid-headband-wig-hair-extension-5

MermaidSaku
08-17-2011, 10:09 PM
i love wearing headbands when i don't have my braids, but when i do have braid i put my hair up in a my blue crown(A rasta hat) sometimes while swimming because it gets so heavy. My grandmother made it for me when i was a kid and it tends to work pretty good. I might make one with pearls.

Blaze
08-18-2011, 12:06 PM
Im going to invest in one of these so I have somewhere secure to clip pins or flowers to and leave the rest of my hair long (its down to my butt) so I get the flowy mermaidyness. I want to do some starfish pins and pearls and a big blue glittery hibiscus.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/62014679/braid-headband-wig-hair-extension-5

Oh that is a good idea! I've had that shop bookmarked for ages; the one place I found that has the ability to match my hair color. :D

taom
08-18-2011, 04:06 PM
I have really long hair like Odette. I have a book of medieval braiding so I like to braid it up in an Irish wedding braid. It looks like rope across the top of your head.

Mermaid Jewel
08-19-2011, 12:14 AM
Normally I let it flow, and don't really put anything in it. When I do, I don't normally swim with it so. But I also like to put it half up (twists, french braids, normal braids...) I'm working on hair accessories next xD

Winged Mermaid
08-19-2011, 02:35 AM
That braid band looks amazing! I'd like one just for the heck of it. I have too thin of hair to do much of anything with it (that and I just don't know how to style at all) so that would be great!

Little_Orca
08-19-2011, 05:23 PM
For swimming or picture posing, I tend to just leave my hair down. I don't have too many water-safe accessories that are mermaid related, but I am working on a glass pearl jewelry set that will be worn for dry shots. I don't need things getting tangled in my hair underwater. ;)