PDA

View Full Version : MESSAGE FOR RAINA!

Ariel-Starfish
03-03-2013, 02:47 PM
Since I can't contact u any other way (can't send u a PM) I'm posting my message here :)

Hi Raina!

As u already must know, u are really one of my mer-idols and I love to follow all of your work. (I can't wait for your book to come out <3 )

Ofcourse I'm also following your FB page (Even I don't have one anymore) and I would love to enter the contest for a mug with a picture of you. I could always spread your FB page on Instagram if u like :) So people can find their way to you :)

I hope this is ok?

Oh and one little question - what are the waterproof sealers called u use on your mer- eyeshadow and lipstick?
Can't wait to test some underwater makeup! ^^

Fishy greetings!

xxx

Anneke

Mermaid Harmony
03-03-2013, 03:24 PM
Ariel, I know this wasn't directed at me, but all of Raina's makeup comes from Mermaid Minerals, you can find them on FB and online! :-) The waterproof sealer comes from them.

Winged Mermaid
03-03-2013, 05:32 PM
Raina informed me she won't be on MerNetwork for a while (she's extremely busy with her job and mermaiding gigs as well as writing the book and working on Tail Flip). She posted a video yesterday on mermaid makeup on Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksVQCaZcvwQ&amp;feature=youtu.be

The eye sealer is Makeup Forever brand (can find at Sephora) and I believe the stuff they use to seal lipstick is the I-LINE in clear from Mermaid Minerals. The rest of the makeup she states brands in the video. :)

Ariel-Starfish
03-09-2013, 02:25 PM
Raina informed me she won't be on MerNetwork for a while (she's extremely busy with her job and mermaiding gigs as well as writing the book and working on Tail Flip). She posted a video yesterday on mermaid makeup on Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksVQCaZcvwQ&amp;feature=youtu.be

The eye sealer is Makeup Forever brand (can find at Sephora) and I believe the stuff they use to seal lipstick is the I-LINE in clear from Mermaid Minerals. The rest of the makeup she states brands in the video. :)

Thanks for the replay! I diden't know she'd take a break from merNetwork trough :(

Mermaid Momo
03-09-2013, 05:03 PM
Have you tried contacting her through her tumblr? If you're still trying to contact her.

lasserine
03-09-2013, 06:55 PM
You can try contacting her on Deviantart. Im sure her account, has something with Raina in it.

Ariel-Starfish
03-16-2013, 01:53 PM
Sorry for the late answer! I don't have tumblr or DA either :( Can someone maybe spread that mesage for me? :3

Kanti
03-16-2013, 02:04 PM
Ariel you should really sort of post a PM for her rather than an entire forum. It'll be more direct, not to mention you can post a PM on her youtube, facebook, email AND mernetwork rather than just relying on this forum which gets recycled and lost if not bumped several times. Also it's a bit more private for both you and her when she finally does respond.

Not trying to be mean, it just seems a bit counterintuitive to try to contact someone in this manner.

Ariel-Starfish
03-16-2013, 02:16 PM
Ariel you should really sort of post a PM for her rather than an entire forum. It'll be more direct, not to mention you can post a PM on her youtube, facebook, email AND mernetwork rather than just relying on this forum which gets recycled and lost if not bumped several times. Also it's a bit more private for both you and her when she finally does respond.

Not trying to be mean, it just seems a bit counterintuitive to try to contact someone in this manner.

Yeah I know , but i can't seem to get in contact with her :/

First of all, i send this message in Pm but u can't send her a Pm ..; try it for yourself.

The only other social platform I have beside Mernetwork, is Instagram. And as far as i know she don't own a profile on Ig

Kanti
03-16-2013, 02:27 PM
Hmm well that's why I said facebook, youtube and her email! You can find all of that on her facebook page.
That's just my advice, good luck with reaching her.

Mermaid Momo
03-16-2013, 11:50 PM
I think she has messaging blocked on FB.you may not have to have an account on tumblr if she has anon on. You can send an anon question and just check back to see if she posted it.

Ariel-Starfish
04-02-2013, 01:25 PM
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE DELETE THIS TREAD? THANK YOU!! (i had the chance of mailing Raina and hoping she gets it ;) It was a bit naive to post the message here ;)

Kanti
04-02-2013, 01:33 PM
D: you still haven't gotten a hold of her? geeze.
You should try the Fishbutts facebook page xD
I think she's been on there lately harharhar.

spottedcatfish
04-02-2013, 07:54 PM
As Said above, she is taking a break from this forum for a little while. I also thing it's safe to say that she is an inspiration for many Mers on this forum.

NerineArcticMermaid
04-02-2013, 09:08 PM
I think some mers around her need to watch thier tone when refering to other mers. Thats crossing the line.