PDA

View Full Version : Shadow Fancy Order Slots

Morticia Mermaid
01-17-2013, 11:13 AM
Starting January 26th, Shadow Fancy will be having a sale on all tail orders. The sale will last until May 31st at midnight.

Sale Details:
~Sale is 13% off (before fees. I.e rush fee and shipping) any tail order. Both Basic and Premium tails are open to this discount.
~All Premium Tail orders will receive a FREE Premium Top to match their tail (In honor of the new line of tops we are currently working on)
~AND if you refer someone to us, and that person also places an order, the referrer will receive FREE SHIPPING

Important Details:
~Must like the Shadow Fancy Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/ShadowFantasyCreations) page to receive discount.
~If you are looking to order. Please contact us through either our email, shadowfancy@yahoo.com, or through our Facebook page. We will send you a SINGLE use coupon for your choice of our Etsy shop or the website.
~Limited order slots still apply. Even if the slots fill up, the sale will still continue until the end of May. Once a slot opens up, we will notify the next person on the list. They then have 48 hours to contact us with their order. After that 48 hours, we will continue onto the next person on the list.
~Sale is subject to change and alterations without notice (Though we are too nice to change things without letting people know first :P )

Mermaid Saphira
01-17-2013, 11:57 AM
good luck with the sale!! Sounds like a pretty sweet deal :D

Morticia Mermaid
01-18-2013, 11:37 AM
We will also be launching a new line of tops with this sale! The tops are designed and built specifically for BUSTY mers. The designs will also be available for smaller chested mers too, but are originally designed for busty mermaids. They are going to be extremely supportive and you wont have to worry about any wardrobe malfunctions :D

Morticia Mermaid
01-22-2013, 12:13 AM
We launched photos of our first top in our Busty Line! You can check out the photos HERE (https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.470467076346553.108255.356661101060485&type=3) on our Facebook page. If you like the top, remember to like our page so you can see when our next top comes out. And remember to share anything you like (posts, pictures, etc.). You never know if you might know someone looking for that Perfect top for a Busty Lady!!

Morticia Mermaid
03-10-2013, 02:13 PM
We currently have 4 of 5 order slots filled, which means we only have one slot left.

Once that slot fills up, we will be starting a wait list. Once you are on the wait list, you don't pay until your name comes up.

Don't miss out on a chance to have a customized painted neoprene tail by summer (Northern Hemisphere)

Ashe
03-10-2013, 02:42 PM
So people are buying your tails? Congrats! :)

Morticia Mermaid
03-11-2013, 02:09 AM
So people are buying your tails? Congrats! :)

Thanks Kalani! It's taken a lot, but I honestly wouldn't change a thing. I am LOVING doing this, making tails I mean. I've got one order almost finished, just waiting on the rest of the paint. I am seriously excited to get it finished and sent out. I know from Mel's reaction every time I send her an update, she is ecstatic to get it. And I know she is going to love it :)

Ashe
03-11-2013, 08:54 PM
Yay! So excited to see you bringing fabric tails back. We need more tailmakers like you who can make simple (in most people's minds) material tails so beautiful.
...Then again, we shouldn't really have many more fabric tailmakers 'cause that is what sets you apart :thinks: :p

Mermaid Melusinah
03-11-2013, 10:49 PM
Yay! So excited to see you bringing fabric tails back. We need more tailmakers like you who can make simple (in most people's minds) material tails so beautiful.
...Then again, we shouldn't really have many more fabric tailmakers 'cause that is what sets you apart :thinks: :p

Pretty proud of her! ^_^

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/577261_493676437358950_1232542104_n.jpg

So far so good! And so much more to come no doubt!

Morticia Mermaid
03-12-2013, 02:49 PM
:) I've got a special surprise for your Tail Melu. I know you're going to love it

I've been doing a lot of experimenting and testing on a lot of scraps. This tail is going to be extremely unique and a complete one of a kind (not to mention the first of its kind as far as I know). Don't want to give away too much, would spoil the surprise.

Mermaid Melusinah
03-12-2013, 03:30 PM
:) I've got a special surprise for your Tail Melu. I know you're going to love it

I've been doing a lot of experimenting and testing on a lot of scraps. This tail is going to be extremely unique and a complete one of a kind (not to mention the first of its kind as far as I know). Don't want to give away too much, would spoil the surprise.

You're just TRYING to kill me with the suspense and excitement here arent you O_O

Morticia Mermaid
03-12-2013, 04:01 PM
You're just TRYING to kill me with the suspense and excitement here arent you O_O

^_^ Not intentionally dear. I just know you're going to absolutely love it

Morticia Mermaid
03-15-2013, 10:18 AM
And... All order slots have been filled (5/5). I should have a slot open up by the end of next week. I'll post here when it does.